Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The QBCPC 2004/2005 is 100% renewed and reopened!
To TheBigBasicQ:

Out of all of the replies that took place since my last reply before my current one, I AM GONNA GET DOWNRIGHT DEAD-ON POSITIVE ( Big Grin ! ) and confess personally that yours was the *only* truly honest and to-the-point one here. Therefore, man, I am going with you on your reply. TheBigBasicQ, I am already in the process of revising a little bit of my rules to fit your point here. I mean, I tell you, when I first got started today, I literally felt like my stomach was really turning and felt like my beliefs were being truly ripped painfully apart into two, BUT, if what you said which was............

Quote:AAP I think you should remove the restrictions on 'Fairy Tale Creatures', since most people want them.

.............is what people want as their own decision indeed, then hey, it is their decision indeed on that. Period. And so, I have made what is allowed in my compo to be even more specific than ever, even based on your last recent reply in this thread, too! Expect the slight but significant changes to be shown today or tomorrow on the QBCPC 2004/2005 as it rolls on!

I am *not* even talking about religion or anything like that. I was just being real, that is all. Wink !

See you again, and thanks a lot on your dead-on honest support! :king: !!

ADJUSTING SOME THINGS TO ENCOURAGE HERE,

Adigun Azikiwe Polack
One of the Founders of “Aura Flow”
Continuing Developer of “Frantic Journey”
Current Developer of “Star Angelic Slugger”
Webmaster of the all-new “AAP Official Projects Squad”

Your *official* home of the FreeBasic GFX Demo Central, now holding over 150 FB graphics demos so far!!! Big Grin !

Messages In This Thread
I’m a confront in a dead-serious manner by being positive. - by Adigun A. Polack - 07-13-2004, 12:54 AM