Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The QBCPC 2004/2005 is 100% renewed and reopened!
To all:

Quote:if what you said which was............

Quote:AAP I think you should remove the restrictions on 'Fairy Tale Creatures', since most people want them.

.............is what people want as their own decision indeed, then hey, it is their decision indeed on that. Period.

Currently, I am in the process of updating my QBCPC 2004/2005 compo tonight or tomorrow, as I am gonna take my thorough time with this. And I am making it MORE honest and to-the-point than ever, regardless of what anybody even thinks. AT ALL. Honestly, I am doing the *utmost* best I can (and dearest God, I have suffered so hard just to even get there, even physically up to now! Wink ! ). And just remember this: I came to the QB45/QB71 community ONLY to be a blessing to you all, not to even please the hell out of certain people at all. Come on now, is anybody even awake in the house tonight? Big Grin !!

Two things I want to let all of you know right now ONCE AND FOR ALL:
  • 1 • I, Adigun Azikiwe Polack, as a 27-year old and has worked with MS-DOS QBasic/QuickBASIC since 1991/1992 and as the ONLY official founder of the QuickBASIC Caliber Programming Compo, am personally and absolutely *NEVER* gonna put up with or tolerate any more negative criticizing of my Official Entry Rules, even though I AM changing them for the much better to be a blessing to other QB users ( :wtnod: ! );

2 • my compo is just plain shaping up to be a SMASHING success, and like I have clearly said from before after all, it is my pride and joy of QB compos that I am giving all of you as my special gift to you all!!! ;*) !!

PERIOD, TOTAL END OF THE CONVERSATION. Cool !

And, I am *just* gonna stay positive, too!! Big Grin !! I AM DEAD-SERIOUS.

A rather splendid night to all of you, and please let this post sink into all of you’s minds rather deeply. I mean it! ^_- !!

- Adigun Azikiwe Polack
One of the Founders of “Aura Flow”
Continuing Developer of “Frantic Journey”
Current Developer of “Star Angelic Slugger”
Webmaster of the all-new “AAP Official Projects Squad”
url=http://dhost.hopto.org/aapproj/][Image: file.php?id=194][/url]
Your *official* home of the FreeBasic GFX Demo Central, now holding over 150 FB graphics demos so far!!! Big Grin !

Messages In This Thread
FAIR AND SQUARE now, please, do pay clear attention to this: - by Adigun A. Polack - 07-13-2004, 07:32 AM