Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The QBCPC 2004/2005 is 100% renewed and reopened!
Quote:So then...everyone else was being dishonest and not to-the-point? Wow, you continue to amaze me with your insolence. :-? :x

Stop lying.

Anyway AAP, I've set up a template for you so that you don't to spend so long on your posts. Just fill in with whatever nonsense you need, and you'll be all set.

Here you go:

To Whomever didn't say something I disagree with:

random words no big deal, GETTING ON WITH BIG STUFF NOW (smiley face)! conceited statement about yourself *word between asterisks* back to you again. More blabbering (extend for however long you'd like). Lead up to emotion BOLD EMOTION slow down a bit. Emphasize moronic belief. Return the EMOTION............

Quote:This can have anything. It doesn't even really have to deal with your post. Hell, I'd quote Frito Lay or something here. For sake of understanding, I'll write "NO WIZARDS"

.............pretend to lead away from quote. Must emphasize my single minded opinions and thoughts. Period. Begin the conceited talk about yourself, OR THE MOST AWESOME QBCPC 2004/2005 ULTIMATE GIFT OF GOD QB COMPO!!!!!!! End with moronic sentence.

Radom sentence to show off the *asterisk* thing again. Wink !

Use that above structure as many times as needed to reply to as many messages, or just ramble.

HORRIBLY STUPID LINE SOMEHOW VAGUELY RELATING TO YOUR POST,

Adigun Azikiwe Polack
One of the Founders of “Aura Flow”
Continuing Developer of “Frantic Journey”
Current Developer of “Star Angelic Slugger”
Webmaster of the all-new “AAP Official Projects Squad”

You don't have to thank me :wink:
url=http://fileanchor.com]FileAnchor[/url] - ImageAnchor - FBTK - QbasicNews - VPlanet - Various

Messages In This Thread
The QBCPC 2004/2005 is 100% renewed and reopened! - by Sumo Jo - 07-13-2004, 07:38 AM