Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The QBCPC 2004/2005 is 100% renewed and reopened!
To VonGodric:

Quote:Hey nive site,
I found sound club, really cool program, I'v been using it a long time. You mentioned that it's made in estonia -well it's where I come from :king: and about 193km from tallinn.

Right up front, it is SUCH a real pleasure meeting you for the very first time, especially in a while.

Now about Sound Club, it once used to be a shareware program, but as I have said on my current compo, it is a freeware program now, because BlueMoon Interactive *officially* made it so. Check out their official notice from them right here, please, and you are sure to find out why! Big Grin ! Yes, Sound Club is an UTTERLY excellent music creation program, and yes, I too have been using it for a *truly* long time, and ever since back in 1994 I have first been given a packet with the shareware DOS version of the program on 3’5” disk and have tried it out on the old Laser 25mhz 386 computer, needless to say, I deeply fell head over heels in love with it!!! Wink And, when I first found out on the internet on BlueMoon’s official site and in the program’s full-version .ZIP-based packaging some years back that Sound Club was freeware, I was blown away, and when I found out that an updated version of the program that was ALSO freeware on MS Windows 9x up, I WAS LIKE I WAS LITERALLY IN PURE MUSIC CREATION HEAVEN, so to speak, my man!!! Cool !!

And now, I am _deeply_ enjoying the Windows version of Sound Club, even today, and I am SO fiery glad that I use it to create quite a very lot of the music for “Frantic Journey”, and also just for the living heck of it, too! ^_- !

THANKS A LOT, VonGodric, for that *wonderful* reply of yours in this thread, and I honestly and thoroughly commend you on that, too!! Catch you around later! ;*) !!

SUCH A RICH PLEASURE HAVING YOU IN THIS THREAD OF MINE,

Adigun Azikiwe Polack
One of the Founders of “Aura Flow”
Continuing Developer of “Frantic Journey”
Current Developer of “Star Angelic Slugger”
Webmaster of the all-new “AAP Official Projects Squad”
url=http://dhost.hopto.org/aapproj/][Image: file.php?id=194][/url]
Your *official* home of the FreeBasic GFX Demo Central, now holding over 150 FB graphics demos so far!!! Big Grin !

Messages In This Thread
VonGodric, I understand what you are saying, and thanks!!! - by Adigun A. Polack - 07-13-2004, 09:00 AM