Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The QBCPC 2004/2005 is 100% renewed and reopened!
Quote:I, Adigun Azikiwe Polack, as a 27-year old and has worked with MS-DOS QBasic/QuickBASIC since 1991/1992 and as the ONLY official founder of the QuickBASIC Caliber Programming Compo, am personally and absolutely *NEVER* gonna put up with or tolerate any more negative criticizing of my Official Entry Rules, even though I AM changing them for the much better to be a blessing to other QB users ( :wtnod: ! );
Listen kid...when you spew garbage, you'd better expect garbage in return. When you bring this kind of trash here and think you're all that, people are going to cut you down to size in short order. Get used to it now, because it won't ever stop until you do. I don't care who you want to try to hide behind, no one's gonna protect you anymore. What little respect I thought I could have for you after you made the changes disappeared when I realized that not a god damned thing has changed except the words. You're still going on the same stupid hatred, ignorance, and outright idiocy that people despise. Does it make you happy to know that a staggering majority of the people here either greatly dislike you or just simply ignore you because of how you act? Does it give you pleasure to speak without thinking, having no idea that what you say can easily offend and piss people off? Or maybe you have every intention to piss people off. Yeah, I do believe that's your deal...you ENJOY getting under people's skin, don't you? In fact, it gets you off knowing that the things you say annoy, insult, degrade, and infuriate people. A cheap thrill? Probably. Well kid, you certainly have a reputation, but it's not a positive one. I find it highly ironic that a person with such a negative reputation is making a vain effort to bring positivity to the Qmunity. Guess what, Adigun? It begins with yourself. And I don't mean a self-deluded glory trip on the way to the bathroom...I'm talking deep down in your heart, where the source of your problems lie. You need to honestly make some serious changes. But maybe you don't want to change anything...maybe you just enjoy being the punching bag of the Qmunity. You wouldn't be in that position if you'd be a person for the people rather than a person against the people. Take a good look around, AAP...most people loathe you. Do you want that? I don't really think anyone wants to be despised, but I could be wrong. People have given you fair chance after fair chance (and many unfair chances, but that's buried in the past where it belongs) and you still manage to fuck it up.

Your compo is not shaping up to be a smashing success. It is shaping up to be a miserable failure, as before. Like I said...stop deluding yourself, make some real changes, and be a person for the people rather than a person for yourself. Anyone can do it, even you, if they're only willing to make the changes. Unfortunately, most people, including myself, have zero faith that you'll ever be able to do that. Care to prove us wrong?
I'd knock on wood, but my desk is particle board.

Messages In This Thread
The QBCPC 2004/2005 is 100% renewed and reopened! - by adosorken - 07-13-2004, 02:26 PM