Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Midarana
The only working prototype of Black Satin is an old MUGEN build. The original character work files were on a CDROM which was destroyed by the harsh environment here about a year ago. Since it is very difficult to do the character work on a low-end machine (aka my old 233), I had to wait until I had a decent computer (aka the 733) to restart the work. Unfortunately, as fate would have it, the 733 died this morning, so now I have to wait AGAIN until I can get another new computer. In the meantime, I have the spare Compaq Notebook 100 that was just kicking around, not being used. Anyways...the old MUGEN build is somewhere on one of my CDs...it is terribly incomplete and only one character works properly (Megan). I had planned to write a port during the days of Darkness Ethereal, but that idea ended up falling through. I had also planned to bring it to the Leviathan (my console project), which also fell through. To make a long story short...at least I've ported it to VC and finally have a proper game. It shares the same combat engine with King Of QBers 2004 (it's just that it's ported).

That modified image does look pretty awesome man...how'd you do that? Big Grin

Oh and uhh...there are other profile pics like this one, but not all of them are really suitable for posting in this forum, if you know what I mean. Big Grin
I'd knock on wood, but my desk is particle board.

Messages In This Thread
Midarana - by adosorken - 08-29-2004, 11:39 AM
Midarana - by na_th_an - 08-29-2004, 07:26 PM
Midarana - by adosorken - 08-29-2004, 08:26 PM
Midarana - by na_th_an - 08-29-2004, 08:33 PM
Midarana - by adosorken - 08-29-2004, 08:38 PM
Midarana - by na_th_an - 08-30-2004, 05:09 AM
Midarana - by adosorken - 08-30-2004, 07:53 AM