Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
heheheheh..... powerbasic forum cracks me up
Quote:I cannot imagine someone's hobby project being even a shadow of the nigh perfection we've come to depend on in the offerings from PowerBASIC. With PB, everything works exactly like you expect it to... even in the subtle details. Want to increment the FOR/NEXT variable in the middle of the loop? Go ahead! They've designed for it.

If you build a product around a compiler like this, or any of the other freeware toolkits I've seen, you'll always be wondering if it really is working right, reliably, every time. It's worth the price to buy PowerBASIC for the system manual alone, let alone the compiler, and the community of people who "go the distance" to help each other.

Quote:It may compile fine...

Some of us write software that drives medical equipment. Others program sophisticated accounting programs and financial forcasting software that flexes the compiler's feature set to the max... we can't be worried about stuff like that.

Some people bash something they haven't even tried out. Big Grin Some of these people are as bad as some C users. Smile Take a look for laughs.

http://www.powerbasic.com/support/forums...01557.html
Jumping Jahoolipers!

Messages In This Thread
heheheheh..... powerbasic forum cracks me up - by barok - 02-13-2005, 11:02 PM