Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The return of my Original Artworks section has now arrived!!
To Z!re again:

Hey, that’s right!! ( :o ) Wow, I once might have noticed a BIG difference in the reduction of file sizes myself, whereas a picture with smaller colors indeed will obviously amount to a smaller file size versus the very same picture with larger amounts of colors that will result to a huge chunk of file size, even if they are the same *exact* physical size. I’m a take your advice here into serious consideration, Z!re. Mark my words. Big Grin

And let us not forget: very excellently said from you, by the way!! Cool=b

And also to you, Spotted Cheetah:

I have not even tried the GIMP yet, but I promise you that it will be worth a shot on the image optimizing thing you just talked about. And, I *strongly* agree with both you and Z!re on that. I am gonna take your advice into serious consideration as well. (^_-)//

I wanna thank you both tonight for such a wonderful time, Z!re and Spotted Cheetah, and you two enjoy this brand-new week now as I get started!! Big Grin !

[Image: file.php?id=32]
- Adigun Azikiwe Polack
One of the Founders of “Aura Flow” ::: Continuing Developer of “Frantic Journey”
Current Developer of “Star Angelic Slugger” ::: Webmaster of the “AAP Official Projects Squad”
Original Creator of the “The New FreeBASIC 8-Bit Palette Machine”
url=http://dhost.hopto.org/aapproj/][Image: file.php?id=194][/url]
Your *official* home of the FreeBasic GFX Demo Central, now holding over 150 FB graphics demos so far!!! Big Grin !

Messages In This Thread
Excellent advices, Z!re and Spotted Cheetah. Thanks!! ^-^ - by Adigun A. Polack - 05-16-2005, 03:47 AM