Poll: Do I sound over my head.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
4 100.00%
NO
0%
0 0%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How are Cartoons and Animes *produced*
You don't know what you are saying. You have to draw 25 frames per second, colour them, give backgrounds and photograph the whole thing. Also, animation is pretty hard itself. Man, I'd begin making something more easy.

You could start making some animation in the PC. I remember an old program called Autodesk Animator which let you make cool FLICs. I also have Deluxe Animation, which is the Deluxe Paint version with animation.

I say this 'cause, to make an animé, the artists have to draw over big sheets of transparent paper, follow colour sheets and then put it over the backgrounds and picture it. Normally, there are principal drawers who draw keyframes and the hard workers just fill in-between. Anyhow, making a simple walking animation accross a room is damn hard.

I suggest you to start from the beginning. I can upload AA or DA somewhere for you to test. Basicly, they are graphics programs (super-featured, not like Paint Wink )where you have many frames and you just press a key to display a frame after another at a rate. Normally you just copy a frame into the following, make the changes, and so forth. I made some animations in the past, let me look for them and maybe I show'em Tongue
SCUMM (the band) on Myspace!
ComputerEmuzone Games Studio
underBASIC, homegrown musicians
[img]http://www.ojodepez-fanzine.net/almacen/yoghourtslover.png[/i

Messages In This Thread
How are Cartoons and Animes *produced* - by na_th_an - 01-13-2003, 04:01 PM