Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The AAP Official Projects Squad has successfully revamped!!
To Z!re and MystikShadows:

Thank you both so very much for your truly honest, no-holds-barred opinions. Wink=b !

About my whole revamp entirely, it was quite a serious hell of an undertaking for me (if not so undoubtedly painstaking!), but really, it was truly well worth it, believe me!!! Big Grin Hey, it took me around a total of three (3) months time for me to just work on it and get that thing out into the wide open....... from all of the site structure data I needed to change for all of my sections, to adding a lot of CSS and giving proper support to FireFox to balance it out with IE.

Here was what happened on my recent uploading of the revamp: from yesterday, I found out that as I checked my site after upload, the new site pictures came out all messed up like BLECCCCH ( :barf: ! ), and I just had to upload them all again. Up to then, the FTP uploader of my choice has simply been FTP Surfer...... but as I re-uploaded the files using that thing, I ran into many real “dreadful-blue-screen”-based errors which caused me to restart the computer and restart and restart and.... well, you get the idea. Eventually, I really got tired of putting up with the nasty errors and switched to the new freeware FTP uploader that I downloaded last night called FileZilla. Cool !

So then, with the new FileZilla, I re-uploaded the whole entire revamp one more time just for this one purpose and one purpose only: to make sure the files are good! Big Grin And you know what: no errors, no blue screen, no bull, just *all* successful uploading to the max!!! d=:wtnod:=b !

(Come to think of it, I am gonna ditch away FTP Surfer and use FileZilla as an EXCELLENT replacement. Period. :king: )

And Z!re, I am gonna think of enabling right-clicking again on my next update, but only for the sake of enabling people to download my files that are available (especially in the downloads section there), and just that alone. Don’t you worry. Wink

And finally here, I go to you Rattrapmax6:

About your ASCII Scrolling Map Maker 2.0 that is newly featured in my site, I have just fully download, tested, and checked it there, and that download of your thing came out entirely A-OK! Big Grin=b ! So do rest assured here, as I take the careful thorough time to check the downloads to make sure they are alright and operating as smoothly like they *originally* intended to be in the first place. Hey, just my way of being a serious blessing to you and to the whole QB45/QB71/FB community....... regardless. (^-^)v

(And by the way, my man, your thing featured indeed was dated at July 4, 2005 as the latest date there so far. Cool )

MystikShadows, Z!re, and Rattrapmax6, it is such a pleasure having you three in this one, and thank you all so very richly on your comments concerning my new revamp. Later!!! ^_- !

WISHING YOU SOME GOOD EXCELLENCE TONIGHT,

[Image: file.php?id=32]
Adigun Azikiwe Polack
One of the Founders of “Aura Flow” ::: Continuing Developer of “Frantic Journey”
Current Developer of “Star Angelic Slugger” ::: Webmaster of the “AAP Official Projects Squad”
Original Creator of the “The New FreeBASIC 8-Bit Palette Machine”
url=http://dhost.hopto.org/aapproj/][Image: file.php?id=194][/url]
Your *official* home of the FreeBasic GFX Demo Central, now holding over 150 FB graphics demos so far!!! Big Grin !

Messages In This Thread
With all of that, I will say some things in return. ^-^ - by Adigun A. Polack - 08-12-2005, 04:03 AM