Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The AAP Official Projects Squad has successfully revamped!!
To Pete:

You know, I might want to consider your hosting alternatives as backup for now just in case the server shuts out on me eventually. Smile ! Yes, I noticed that Phat Code has some pretty awesome stuff when it comes to hosting QB/FB sites, so I might want to look into that when the time comes.

For now, my site is suffering a downtime, but it will be back on again soon. I just know it. And you are right so far, Pete. My site has suffered some slow times as well. And yet, I find it a little odd to me tonight because usually, the site runs as *very* fast as ever in at least my area (especially on DSL/Cable) as far as I know.

Anyway, thanks a lot for the suggestions, Pete, and be seeing you now! Big Grin=b !

[Image: file.php?id=32]
- Adigun Azikiwe Polack
One of the Founders of “Aura Flow” ::: Continuing Developer of “Frantic Journey”
Current Developer of “Star Angelic Slugger” ::: Webmaster of the “AAP Official Projects Squad”
Original Creator of the “The New FreeBASIC 8-Bit Palette Machine”

P.S. And *just* two minutes after I written this post, my site is already back on and just as fast as ever indeed! Wouldn’t you know it? Big Grin
url=http://dhost.hopto.org/aapproj/][Image: file.php?id=194][/url]
Your *official* home of the FreeBasic GFX Demo Central, now holding over 150 FB graphics demos so far!!! Big Grin !

Messages In This Thread
Pete, I must talk to you a moment here. - by Adigun A. Polack - 08-12-2005, 08:57 AM