Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here comes a preview of the forthcoming new AFlib2!!
To all of you this night:

I got a brand-new test for you yet again, this time though, it is all about this special built-in 2D starfield effect that I *will* be implementing into AFlib2 as continued developments get deeper and deeper!! Big Grin !

The idea for implementing this starfield effect indeed came clearly from when I was attempting to make the test code for it into a FB library, and then when I got the perks and setup of coding all of that (using that just-made lib!), it all worked GREAT!!! ^-^=b !

Anyway, here are a couple of shots to get you into the mood for what I am talking about:

[Image: file.php?id=245] [Image: file.php?id=246]

......and here is the download for it right here:
Enjoy, and see you again!!! :king:

JUST MAKING THE MAGIC HAPPEN,

[Image: file.php?id=32]
Adigun Azikiwe Polack
One of the Founders of “Aura Flow” ::: Continuing Developer of “Frantic Journey”
Current Developer of “Star Angelic Slugger” ::: Webmaster of the “AAP Official Projects Squad”
Original Creator of the “The New FreeBASIC 8-Bit Palette Machine” and “AFlib2 - Aura Flow Library 2”

UPDATE (on November 20, 2005 at 3:51pm EST): I have just updated this test to include one-colored starfields, normal and translucent, plus the same starfield types (from the original) all now being drawn in a buffer that I will also implement into this lib!! Have a look at this download:
Thanks once again, ladies and gentlemen!!! Cool=b

UPDATE (on November 24, 2005 at 6:32pm EST): A MOST HAPPIEST THANKSGIVING TO ALL OF YOU, and what a rather perfect time for me to give you all something truly marvelous that I am working on for AFlib2 just for kicks, you know? Take a glimpse!!! Big Grin !

[Image: file.php?id=249]

This is my custom image that I have *just now* created this Thanksgiving night, and also, these are the custom filters that I have created so far to apply to the screen!!
Awesome, aren’t they? Wink=b Now currently, these filters are best recommended for use in a higher resolution 8-bit graphics mode such as 800x600, and the filters are created exclusively for AFlib2 as well!!! Be seeing you, and thank God Almighty for all of you, QB45/QB71/FB community!!! d=Big Grin=b !!
url=http://dhost.hopto.org/aapproj/][Image: file.php?id=194][/url]
Your *official* home of the FreeBasic GFX Demo Central, now holding over 150 FB graphics demos so far!!! Big Grin !

Messages In This Thread
A new 2D starfield test for AFlib2 is up tonight, folks!! - by Adigun A. Polack - 11-20-2005, 04:21 AM
Here comes a preview of the forthcoming new AFlib2!! - by Anonymous - 11-25-2005, 07:09 AM
Here comes a preview of the forthcoming new AFlib2!! - by Anonymous - 11-28-2005, 02:28 AM