Poll: Should the surly Swede take a time-out?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Darn tootin\'.
100.00%
20 100.00%
Let her continue to stew in the grime she posts.
0%
0 0%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So who thinks Z!re should be banned for a while?
Quote:Do you think this is some sort of democracy where you can vote a ban on people?

If you think someone overstepped the line, PM an admin with the rules that were broken, and links to where that happened. Then it will be taken it serious. This is nothing but an attempt at forcing the admins into specific action - and no one likes to be forced.
Sorry about that. Now that it's already a post, I'll just make a request here - tell her to stop with the Jew stuff.

Here's the latest PM I got:
Quote:I know where she lives and after seeing all who votes on banning her I will take matters in to own hands. Since I know where she lives I will go to her and do what well pleases me. Probably kill her with my bare hands, it's happend before. Killing people is as usual to me as having a beer on friday nights.

I can only thank you for inspireing me and giving me the proper motivation to actually fullfill this matter and I will take pictures of my work. If you want them you only have to pm me back and we can discuss how I properly should deliver them without exposing them to the public.
dsamlk joined today - and if she isn't Z!re, I'll eat my hat.
Still, pretty sick.

[EDIT]On second thought, maybe it's just a troll - it has an MSN address different from Z!re's.
f only life let you press CTRL-Z.
--------------------------------------
Freebasic is like QB, except it doesn't suck.

Messages In This Thread
So who thinks Z!re should be banned for a while? - by Zack - 05-17-2006, 04:56 AM
So who thinks Z!re should be banned for a while? - by Anonymous - 05-22-2006, 09:41 AM
So who thinks Z!re should be banned for a while? - by Anonymous - 05-23-2006, 08:01 AM