Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PCOPY! Issue 10 (first issue) now available.
Sure. I dislike several things - but they are article-related so this is not directed to the mag organizers/makers, but the article writers themselves:

1.- That article which is written like a SMS. Man, I think there's time and space enough to write "for" or "to".
2.- The random "next Windows version" bashing that always happens a bit before to a bit after a new Windows version is released.
3.- The neverending QB/QBasic confusion.
4.- It happens like with QBE sometimes: it's great to have articles directed to newbies, but not articles written by newbies - at least articles written by newbies who don't know exactly what they are talking about fully. I mean, some articles don't provide proper/correct/complete information.

I liked several things:

1.- I like the layout, but white on black is too harsh. Less contrast would help me to keep my eyes sane Big Grin
2.- Quite extensive news collection! Pretty nice, and very informative. Good work.
3.- Most of the tutorials are pretty useful and well written.
4.- The page is light and loads in a blast, the code sections are comfortable to manage and use.

Suggestions:

1.- You could easily make some printable version of this, which would be a neat idea Smile
2.- Work a bit to make the site more eye-friendly, I mean just change a bit the colours.

Overall: Nice start people! I envision another great mag!
SCUMM (the band) on Myspace!
ComputerEmuzone Games Studio
underBASIC, homegrown musicians
[img]http://www.ojodepez-fanzine.net/almacen/yoghourtslover.png[/i

Messages In This Thread
PCOPY! Issue 10 (first issue) now available. - by na_th_an - 08-02-2006, 04:07 PM
Well done - by jb - 08-25-2006, 10:23 PM