Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aussie Icon the "Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin...
did any of you know steve irwin personally? i didn't think so. why is it whenever somebody mildly famous dies, it's "sad". death is only sad if you're an insecure emotionally challenged retard. congrats tards.

nah i'm just kiddin. but seriously, what about little timmy who just died of too much rhino horn in his chest?

To be killed by sting ray barbs is actuall one of the coolest ways to die in my book (aside from too much rhino horn in your chest). When i dived in japan, one of the biggest things they told us to look out for were: sting rays, jellyfish, and eels. i was surprised that sharks weren't on that list, but i've swam with them before. and they are just like giant bees, if you don't bother them, they won't bother you. and the likelyhood of getting killed by a stingray is far greater than being killed by a shark.

poor timmy.
the mind is a beautiful thing, use it and make the world a more beautiful place.

Messages In This Thread
Aussie Icon the "Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin... - by Mech1031 - 09-05-2006, 06:39 AM
Aussie Icon the "Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin... - by Anonymous - 09-05-2006, 01:00 PM
Aussie Icon the "Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin... - by Anonymous - 09-05-2006, 01:09 PM