Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome back!
Glad to see it's back... in hands that will take care of it and pet it and love it and call it George....

anyways, is my username salvaged? Or did they delete it for good? =(
The only Cha0s login has no posts, otherwise it seems to have been deleted, which is really bad and no need to delete anyone's account unless its pure spammer.

I can rename you account if you like, I have backups of the forums periodically but not sure if it would be possible to reintergrate or not.

Good to see you back, welcome back. I need to get all the old smilies loaded up properly.
Thanks! I have grabbed all the old smilies, you can get them here: http://c0de.aknerd.com/index.php?topic=7.msg22#msg22

edit: If you could get me on 'cha0s' that'd be great, don't worry about trying to reset my post count or anything like that, it's no biggie... [Image: bounce.gif] hehehe

later: Oh wait, I don't think guests can download attachments... I'll get that up somewhere later today.. for now I gotta sleep...
I've changed your username now to cha0s, it resets your password automatically so you should receive an email about it. Let me know if you have any probs.

I still have the smilies, they're still at the old forums so its no problem. I just need to copy them across, which I'll be doing later.
Hm, I tried to do password recovery with cha0s but the email never came >.< I dunno what to do, lol...
(08-09-2007, 01:04 PM)cha0s3 link Wrote:Hm, I tried to do password recovery with cha0s but the email never came >.< I dunno what to do, lol...

They were different email accounts, I've changed the cha0s account to your old one so try it again now. If you have problems just email me, wildcard-hybd.net

Finally! Thanks! Smile
Hello newbie! Tongue
I don't really care that it's back. It should have died and gone into oblivion. But why should I come back, huh, punk? I'm gonna go hang out at a real forum like c0de or the freebasic forum, and periodically return to sue this place.

I'm not speaking to anyone directly, just in general.
Hi Joe!
the mind is a beautiful thing, use it and make the world a more beautiful place.