Poll: How age are you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
0 - 11
100.00%
24 100.00%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
19 - 26
0%
0 0%
27 +
0%
0 0%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Permanent Age Poll
How old are you?
earn.
If this is permanent, and I have a birthday in two months... can I say what my age is going to be?

P.S.
Get on AIM
am an asshole. Get used to it.
---I am 13 years old. ---
.SadI will be 16 years old in July):.
Um, isnt a "permanent age poll" inaccurate? I mean, 3 years from now people will have left, others will be older, and new people will be coming in. It can't be "permanent".

Besides, most people have the gist of it. Let this retarded topic to begin with die.
i]"I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum ... you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?"[/i] - Dirty Harry
Post dates, man... post dates.
what we need is a graphical graph of people's ages. There could be two pieces of info: age and birthday.

And it could update automatically every day.
Peace cannot be obtained without war. Why? If there is already peace, it is unnecessary for war. If there is no peace, there is already war."

Visit www.neobasic.net to see rubbish in all its finest.
Or... we could have a link to that graph, and then have 5000 popups saying to mind your own damn business. (I'm guilty of asking ages, but that was for my own understanding of a situation)
back in 1963. So I'm gonna be 40 years old on my next birthday.

And that's fine to me...
hink Global, Make Symp' All ! ®
[Image: Banner.gif]
Félicitations, as they say there.

Toonski, agreed. (again, dammit!)

Agamemnus, what you need is just the birth date; age isn't necessary for obvious reasons.
img]http://usuarios.vtr.net/~disaster/sigs/annoyizer.php[/img]