Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
reloading a webpage
Does anyone know of a program that automatically reloads a webpage at a specified interval. I tried to do one in javascript that is a tiny frame on the side of the frame that has the reloading script. the main webpage is in the big frame. i run IE6.

LPG
WHILE RPG$ <> "complete" : make up silly excuses :WEND
Easily you can do it using the Freestyle Basic Script Language (FBSL). It's a language very similar to the QuickBasics. This script language began with the name 'FreeBasic Script Language' but the creator changed it. It has the command 'Sendkeys'.
MY QBASIC'S PAGE                                                  I ONLY USE WINDOWS 98SE
Phatcode has been out of action for nearly two days. Any idea of what is wrong because this affects your site and FB.
(07-01-2008, 08:36 PM)roy link Wrote:Phatcode has been out of action for nearly two days. Any idea of what is wrong because this affects your site and FB.

I do not know but today my webpage it's working correctly.
MY QBASIC'S PAGE                                                  I ONLY USE WINDOWS 98SE
Yes it is back now but it is not a very good advert for phatcode to be down for so long. Checking on other comments at other sites, it seems to be a recurring problem. The reason I don't like it is that you put links on your site and when visitors try them they get a blank page. Still lets hope the problem is resolved.