Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When will the code post come back?
Or at least the archive of the posts we made? Is there anything left of the forum? Thanks. Smile
Apparently it won't come back because Dav said so, but this is his website
http://www.qbasicnews.com/dav/index.php
MY QBASIC'S PAGE                                                  I ONLY USE WINDOWS 98SE
yeah, but it says this:

Quote:To thank all the code posting contributors I will soon put the entire code post archive online for them here.
Do you want the old Codebook.exe?
MY QBASIC'S PAGE                                                  I ONLY USE WINDOWS 98SE
Dav is planning at some point to put the archive back up, I think he's just been busy.
Cool! There were just a couple of programs I posted on the forum that I feel are useful. I had a crash a while back and I don't have them anymore, so I'd like to get them off the code post, if they're still there.  Big Grin
So?
Oh, sorry... I'm not sure what that is man.  :-\
I would agree. That is not a very nice answer Opresion. Please explain, is the site now back up or what did So? mean.
(09-13-2008, 03:47 PM)Dr_Davenstein link Wrote:Oh, sorry... I'm not sure what that is man.

I will try to clarify:

I made a question for you: "Do you want the old Codebook.exe?"
You didn't answer me a Yes or a No.
Then I said: "So?"
meaning: Yes or No?

If you want the Dav's "Code Post Archives 'Code Book' [2002 Winter Edition]", I can put it in my site, so you can download it (800 kbs).