Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THis site kicks ass!
you guys are so much more awesome than those pricks at qb45.org and qb45.com and all over the net! this site isthe best ever!
earn.
Nice to hear that you've finally found a place you like. I also love this place. Great folks and the Wildcard has a great way of running this place and keeping it "civilized". :king:
[Image: jocke.gif]
"Some men get the world, other men get ex hookers and a trip to Arizona."
...except half of us are the same pricks from qb45.net and com. you just a way wit' people, seph :roll:
i]"I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum ... you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?"[/i] - Dirty Harry
Yeah I like the way we get to say fuck and shit and have it bleeped out and I don';t get in trouyblreand then also, cuz see, iuts somethin about this site that makes everyone awesome, so your all aowesoe when your here but only when ypour here Big Grin
earn.
Well, not to sound like an annoying teacher or anything, but the Faq says not to test the censors. I myself have never typed a bad word onto this forum at all (shut up you guys, I typed those stars myself. Smile ) . So saying [that word] and [that other one] isn't much of a good idea.
I hope it doesn't bother anyone that I was looking for a link in seph's post when I first saw this thread >_<
size=9]"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." -- Theodore Roosevelt[/size]
Thanks for the compliments Smile
Well I'm not one of the pricks from qb45.net and com.

Tongue
Lachie! I know you from some program I've used! Might it have been a game, I do not remember. But you're familiar!!!
earn.
I'm the QbasicNews world (in)famous mascott, you!

Tongue