Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Getting the hell out of this forums"
As Red_Marvin put it a while ago "Get the hell out of the Qbasicnews forum, you don't use Qbasic you don't even like it and you hate PCs so stop spaming the poor forum!"

So I'm leaving the poor forum alone.
Bye everyone!
Don't go... c'mon! Just because one guy doesnt like you...

Damn, Sephirothius Whimus, it's a freaking epidemic 'round here...
i]"I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum ... you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?"[/i] - Dirty Harry
I haven't said i didn't like him he/you is/are one of my best friend
but you have abandoned languages with a BASIC syntax
for C...
/post]
So? I program C and other C based languages now and then, but that doesnt mean I should be kicked out...
i]"I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum ... you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?"[/i] - Dirty Harry
Quote:So? I program C and other C based languages now and then, but that doesnt mean I should be kicked out...

Right that's *it*. You haven't released any QB code for at least a month, pack yer bags and never darken this forum again. And everybody else who hasn't - out you go. Um, I guess that means me too. Oh well, would the last to leave please turn out the lights?

:wink:
In a world without walls and doors, who needs Windows and Gates?
wow..... triple post O_O
am an asshole. Get used to it.
Quote:wow..... triple post O_O

Where? where!? Tongue
In a world without walls and doors, who needs Windows and Gates?
Quote:
Ninkazu Wrote:wow..... triple post O_O

Where? where!? Tongue

Dude, you know you did it.
am an asshole. Get used to it.
Let's see, when was my last major project...4 months ago. I now do mostly web design.
Yep, kick me outta this forum. Smile
f only life let you press CTRL-Z.
--------------------------------------
Freebasic is like QB, except it doesn't suck.
As far as I can tell, this is a PROGRAMMING forum. All forms of programming are related, and therefore are welcome here in my eyes.

Then again, I'm just a white male, what does my opinion matter anymore?
earn.