Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
webdesign
Well, it's not really a website yet and I don't have much to
upload to it but I think it's fun to design it...
http://www.freewebs.com/red_marvin/
/post]
I like the design...good job...I'm looking forward to this site being ready...
B 4 EVER
Very nice...Use some green and enlarge it to 100% of the browser window (it's tiny on my 800x600).
f only life let you press CTRL-Z.
--------------------------------------
Freebasic is like QB, except it doesn't suck.
Blue on blue stripes doesn't look too good, I suggest a dark red or orangish brown. The background should also be very dark, possibly black. The title bar and menu bar should continue to the end of the screen as well. Lookin good, though.
am an asshole. Get used to it.
Fresh look but--

I disagree with Ninkazu on the background, but agree with him about the blue on blue. Maybe you could put the strip at the left or the right of the menu bar?

Also I suggest you light up the buttons with either yellow or cyan if they are passed over. (Do you know how?) Smile
Peace cannot be obtained without war. Why? If there is already peace, it is unnecessary for war. If there is no peace, there is already war."

Visit www.neobasic.net to see rubbish in all its finest.
red_marvin uses CSS on the page - so I think he knows how.
f only life let you press CTRL-Z.
--------------------------------------
Freebasic is like QB, except it doesn't suck.
You're thinking javascript, Zack, but there are some perverse, twisted hacks to get rollovers using CSS.
i]"I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum ... you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?"[/i] - Dirty Harry
Looks cool red_Marvin! However, please fit in the screen, it looks so small in 1600x1200!
-Do I use css?
-What's css?
-Is it dangerous?

Yeah, I know I can make hover buttons in frontpage...
/post]
It is poisonous, lethal, paralyzing, stunning, invisible and fast.