Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Qb45.org = Neozones.com
I've been banned from Qb45.org because Marcade doesn't like me. Literally. And therefore, since he also runs the show at neozones.com, I can't post there. It's okay though, because he has no <snip>. And is a <snip>.
earn.
I guess Marcade has super snipping powers here, too! That or wildcard doesn't want you to know he's censoring you once again Wink
am an asshole. Get used to it.
you were banned at qb45.org over that stunt you pulled with rampkorv, and rightly so. As for neozones, I dont really know or care, but that probably is marcades personal judgement.
i]"I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum ... you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?"[/i] - Dirty Harry
Quote:I guess Marcade has super snipping powers here, too! That or wildcard doesn't want you to know he's censoring you once again Wink

No, that was me. I was pissed off when I first wrote this, but had since calmed down.
earn.
I don't really visit either, but I post at both every once in a blue moon...
No offence seph but the vast majority of people who visit qb45.org/neozones.com and who post, do not get banned.
Hey, were's my fan club? Smile
oship me and i will give you lots of guurrls and beeea
Quote:Hey, were's my fan club? Smile

Shut up, Pip! :wink:
Quote:
Blitz Wrote:Hey, were's my fan club? Smile

Shut up, Pip! :wink:

Huh? :o
In a world without walls and doors, who needs Windows and Gates?
You must not watch Southpark. I suggest you download the dodgeball episode from kazaa and understand what I'm talking about.