Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the slow, bitter decay of qbchat.tk.
i stopped in for exactly 6 seconds, copied the chatting, and left. this is what i saw:

Quote:<gishou> **hugs LM**
<Saria1>I am fun
<Saria1>:|
<LM>**hugs**
<gishou> of course i'm fun
<LM>of course
<gishou> i'm so happy i'm not mad at ben anymore
<gishou> s1, i see huzz
<gishou> i see huzz lots now

*screams at no one in particular*
i]"I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum ... you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?"[/i] - Dirty Harry
Aahh... you mean that. Relax. Girlie affairs. It happens most of the time. And dare to say anything: these girls are VB coders!

These must be some VB techniques... yeah, they like to share powerful routines made in Visual Basic in an encrypted fashion. Relsoft can corroborate my theories. [Image: rotaeye.gif]
img]http://usuarios.vtr.net/~disaster/sigs/annoyizer.php[/img]
:roll: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :roll:
Peace cannot be obtained without war. Why? If there is already peace, it is unnecessary for war. If there is no peace, there is already war."

Visit www.neobasic.net to see rubbish in all its finest.
Quote:i stopped in for exactly 6 seconds, copied the chatting, and left. this is what i saw:

Quote:<gishou> **hugs LM**
<Saria1>I am fun
<Saria1>:|
<LM>**hugs**
<gishou> of course i'm fun
<LM>of course
<gishou> i'm so happy i'm not mad at ben anymore
<gishou> s1, i see huzz
<gishou> i see huzz lots now

Ask Hexie about Gishou...... LOL

BTW, She's in the Chatroom Saying she's bored right now.....

*rel aint takin' baby!!!!!

*screams at no one in particular*
y smiley is 24 bit.
[Image: anya2.jpg]

Genso's Junkyard:
http://rel.betterwebber.com/
Gish' and Saria1 are the only fem users in qb chat, popping in now and then...but if you want a serious discussion about qb just say that. the girls will shut up immediately! if they don't tell an op to make them shut up (for example me) .... if no operator is in the
chat drop a mail or inform us somehow else. but if you are not up to serious chatting just shout some stupid words like "lala" or "tüdelü" and you'll be in a very senseless conversation in no time. ^_^

well, i hope more qbnews guys will visit qb chat in the future!

cheers/mariuz
eah, I am still alive. My new Website is at
>>> www.blueqb.de.vu <<< Enjoy
toonski is right, the past few times I've dropped by there was a fluffy-wuffy session going on and I had to leave, pronto. We must reclaim the chatroom! Either that or find one where people still remember what qb is... :roll:
In a world without walls and doors, who needs Windows and Gates?
Rel... NOOOOO! GISHOU NOOO! VB 0w|\|z h3r! [Image: buck.gif]

Blue, you forgot that "Ohio gurrrl". [Image: biglaugh.gif] And the girls aren't the only ones talking incoherences almost all the time.

Piptol, try #QBRPG at esper.net. At least there are some "more familiar" faces around. (like SJ_Zero, Nexinarus and Lithium, for example) But you can enjoy reading some things at Leah's QB channel, like that guy who claimed that he was making a OS only programming in machine code...
img]http://usuarios.vtr.net/~disaster/sigs/annoyizer.php[/img]
And right now, Joe is happily chatting with Dani... LOL

:rotfl:

Funniest thing that happened today!!!!
y smiley is 24 bit.
[Image: anya2.jpg]

Genso's Junkyard:
http://rel.betterwebber.com/
not happily. i was shooshed.
i]"I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum ... you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?"[/i] - Dirty Harry
Euhm, I'm an operator in #en.qbchat (Leahcim's qbchat channel) and I never saw toonski84, relsoft, Hexadecimal Disaster or Piptol there. And I'm in there very often. Also, Saria1 and gishou (and Dani) never did something wrong, and if they are in, we still can talk about programming, or QB. Maybe if you people come a bit more, you'll see we still talk about QB.