Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MOD Music in QB?
Hi guys!

Has anybody here used Mod music in your games?
If so, what program did you use and did you stumble on to some problems?
ttp://hem.passagen.se/qb.basta
DS4QB++ for music, though it may not work in XP.
the next version of UGL will support mod files though, so hold onto your hat!
am an asshole. Get used to it.
Quote:UGL will hold your hat!

Wow! I mean, I knew it did everything, but this is ridiculous!!
earn.
Damn! I have xp Sad
Anyway, DS4QB++.. Isn't that the giant prog that can play most of the diffrent fileformats, and doesn't it if so eat alot of memory? I was hoping for a neat little routine..

And no UGL for me.. Just looking for a routine to add to my pure-qb code..
ttp://hem.passagen.se/qb.basta
If you just want MODs, try BWSB. (You'll have to convert to GDM, but most of the time it works fine...)
heehe, a neat little routine for playing mods. heeh
You have lots to learn still young one. Well, if you're really going for "pure qb" using a win slave defies that doesn't it? Code one in "pure qb" then...
oship me and i will give you lots of guurrls and beeea
dammit blitz,

stop replying and make that sub (please), you said it'd take you 10minutes, argh.
Peace cannot be obtained without war. Why? If there is already peace, it is unnecessary for war. If there is no peace, there is already war."

Visit www.neobasic.net to see rubbish in all its finest.
or, you can just..ignore....me....
Peace cannot be obtained without war. Why? If there is already peace, it is unnecessary for war. If there is no peace, there is already war."

Visit www.neobasic.net to see rubbish in all its finest.
besides the suggestions above, Pasco has a nice mod player at subshock.net, but it kind of hogs the program's memory/cpu space.

ds4qb++ is a nice solution, abeit causing a wee bit of slowdown.
i]"I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum ... you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?"[/i] - Dirty Harry
Making one in PQB eh Blitz... Wink try one yourself, I should say! lol