Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final Fantasy Tactics ... like ... game?
Hey, a long time ago my friend (who introduced me to QB on our intel 66mhz comp) and my older brother were going to make a turn based fighting game similar to Squaresoft's Final Fantasy (well, the IDEA... not graphics We are all horrible with graphics so, we were going to use good ol circle(x,y),r,c paint(x,y),c commands. Well, after all the planning that they talked about it finally got time to start but it never really got underway.

We never finished it, or started it, but it was going to be called "Warrior Ballz" Because, the people looked like circles with circles for hands. Anyway, I wanted to blow this project back into the drawing board but I would need some help.

I need some help working on it. I want to keep the graphics simple but the gameplay should go a little bit indepth. The entire thing should reffer towards some sort of thing like FFT move, attack, so on. IF you've ever played the game "Shining Force" then that is the same thing.

I have nothing right now, so if you have an idea or want to help then feel free to email me or post again...

-Nova
ovaProgramming.

One night I had a dream where I was breaking balls. The next morning, BALLSBREAKER was born.

Quote: Excellent. Now you can have things without paying for them.

BALLSBREAKER 2
~-_-Status Report-_-~
Engine: 94%
Graphics: 95%
Sound: 100%
A Severe Error has crippled BB2 for the time being... I have to figure it out, but until then you won't see much of it Sad.
-----------------------------
I'm working on the exact same thing right now Big Grin
I'd be happy to help if you need with the battle engine. Basically, check out some QB chess demos for a grasp.
ammit potato!