Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dark Dread's Mystirious Song's title music....
the file format isn't wav or midi, and I am having a hard time playing the notes on my piano.... Is there any way to find out where he got it from? Yes, I've emailed him, but I have gotten no answer yet.

I listened to the song. I was amazed. When I thought it ended, it went on going, but differently than it did the first time......sort of.....I dunno......mystirious? (Sorry, couldn't help with that one.)

Can anyone help me out?
ead me not into temptation......I can find it myself.
His song was actually taken from one of the nine Star Wars movies by George Lucas. That's all I'm saying Wink You'll have to find out which one!!!!!
earn.
Please tell me. I can't even guess which one it is. I haven't seen them in a few months, I just can't remember. :???:

Give me another hint please. :bounce:
ead me not into temptation......I can find it myself.
NO! Watch them ALL again Big Grin
earn.
His music files for Msong are in gdm format, which bwsb uses for sound modules. Find a gdm composer and check it out.
am an asshole. Get used to it.
Quote:His music files for Msong are in gdm format, which bwsb uses for sound modules. Find a gdm composer and check it out.

No such a thing exists. GDM is a propietary format for BWSB, it just holds data in a comfortable way for BWSB to use it. The only way to get a GDM is converting a MOD or a S3M to GDM with a suited utility. I don't know if BWSB comes with GDM->MOD converters... I guess it does not...
SCUMM (the band) on Myspace!
ComputerEmuzone Games Studio
underBASIC, homegrown musicians
[img]http://www.ojodepez-fanzine.net/almacen/yoghourtslover.png[/i
Quote:His song was actually taken from one of the nine Star Wars movies
It's from one of those damned ewok movies, isnt it!
i]"I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum ... you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?"[/i] - Dirty Harry