Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Troubleshooting. And such.
Um. Since there isn't a thread where someone can ask questions about problems with released programs, I guessed I'd start one.

Questions such as:

Percussor doesn't work, because it believes no XMS exists on my system (It does. Trust me.) Shell Shock freezes, as soon as I start up. and Arrakis loads the menu but when I click on "start" or "begin" or "play" or whatever the button says, it doesn't work.

[Image: nono.gif]

So uh, yeah any help would be appreciated.
size=9]"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." -- Theodore Roosevelt[/size]
Well, if you have XP be sure you set the memory tabs in the properties for the .exe file to allocate 16mb xms memory. If you have win9x be sure the memory tab in the dosbox properties is set to 16mb.
i]"I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum ... you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?"[/i] - Dirty Harry