Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am a REAL Noob
Is it possible to assume that some people don't understand things unless they are explained to them? To every tutorial writer ever; "You guys need to explain things!" Becuase when someone starts refering to something that they wont bother to define it makes me stop reading.

All I need is sum1 who will be able to help me learn without being an impatient asshole. If anyone feels up to it e-mail balk_tackwards@hotmail.com subject: QBASIC.

Next, if the person who answers this ^^^ would please note that I cannot import files, guess what modules are and how to use them, understand some crazy ass pile of code for you, or anything else of the sort.

Don't e-mail me with anything like you complainins and saying tuts are great cuz ill just virus you.
ey! Visit my sites:
www.angelfire.com\ex\ariesqbasic
www.ariesdomain.tk
people here will try to help you. anyway. do you know how to save a prog to a txt file and open it?
like i show you a prog,
for example
Code:
PRINT "Hello World"
But if you dont want to type it in. you just cut and paste it into notepad and save it as a txt. then you just open it in qbasic. i hope that helps. [Image: KkatBigGrin.txt]
[Image: sig.php]
Back by popular demand!
I will byte and nibble you bit by bit until nothing remains but crumbs.
I think u should poke around explore the web and QB's IDE/Help section it is quite helpful you know and each command is illustrated with a good amount of explanation, details and an example.

Care to help yourself?
to do something equates to people who do owing you something isn't real conducive to learning. Smile
ravelling Curmudgeon
(geocities sites require copying and pasting URLs.)
I liked spam better when it was something that came in a can.
Windows should be defenestrated.
Glenn i have no clue what you said but i agree
Back by popular demand!
See the tutorials on www.qbasic.com. Mind you that this site hasnt been updated for a very long time. But I think u will find the tutorials good.

Next time ask nicely. :bounce:
which tuts did you use?

To tell you the truth i dont even know what a module is.
Back by popular demand!
and quote Webster's, but that definition is fairly worthless, so here goes my own version.

module (n) - 1. A separate section of programming code that stands by itself. 2. A separate section of code, or compendium of such sections, that exist in a separate and independent file.
ravelling Curmudgeon
(geocities sites require copying and pasting URLs.)
I liked spam better when it was something that came in a can.
Windows should be defenestrated.
Quote:and quote Webster's, but that definition is fairly worthless, so here goes my own version.

module (n) - 1. A separate section of programming code that stands by itself. 2. A separate section of code, or compendium of such sections, that exist in a separate and independent file.

Ha ha quite simple! I like the second one better Big Grin
Quote:...Don't e-mail me with anything like you complainins and saying tuts are great cuz ill just virus you.
I'm always compelled to help people who are this friendly.

Please note: What is a Virus? A malicious program, that a computer programmer has written.
What type of forum is this? A forum for computer programmers.
url=http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=affiliates&id=60131&t=79][Image: safer.gif][/url]
END OF LINE.