Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey, does anyone know what happend to Seph???
I know he moved back in with his Mom (or dad?) He must not have internet there, I hope he's not "gone for good" again. His site was starting to turn back into something good again. Tell me if anyone knows what's happend Wink
last I "talked" with him, he was on AIM with a mobile thingy. I used quotes because I was gone the time he messaged me, then was gone when I came back.
am an asshole. Get used to it.
ok, he hasn't been on msn in forever (forever considering he was *always* on)
Well...In some ways good riddance. In other ways, he was valuable. Anyway.
f only life let you press CTRL-Z.
--------------------------------------
Freebasic is like QB, except it doesn't suck.
I am away as explained in another thread. I don't know when I will be baack. I am living in a place where it isn't exactly easy for a line to be run out to my house. We don't even get cable for heavens sake!! I have been working on something that uses UGL (I'm not going to let it die Blitz). Sorry for the lack of typographical errors, my girlfriend is typing for me because of the technicalitys that the libraryan has made and she isn't the best typer in the world, I tell you true. Me and my girlfriend (with large edited by typest) have moved in together and its fun at night Wink. Hope to see you all soon . Blitz, get working on your damn library again.
earn.
lol, well seph... nice to know you are doing ok. I hope you're happy where you are at. well... until next time Wink
Hey, try to beat my record of 8 times in one night!
am an asshole. Get used to it.
Quote:Hey, try to beat my record of 8 times in one night!
Man, your wrist must be *really* sore :rotfl:
In a world without walls and doors, who needs Windows and Gates?
Quote:Hey, try to beat my record of 8 times in one night!

Not fair: When you do it alone it doesn't count :rotfl:
SCUMM (the band) on Myspace!
ComputerEmuzone Games Studio
underBASIC, homegrown musicians
[img]http://www.ojodepez-fanzine.net/almacen/yoghourtslover.png[/i
ohhhhhhhhhhh.... nink, you gonna take that???