Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Day 1 of the QBExpo is a go!!
Come on down!!
i]"I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum ... you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?"[/i] - Dirty Harry
That's nice... I found those Vance the pirates too easily though... I'll be here when my button is sent to me... :king:

Edit:Oh, I have to look for them *every* expo day... *sigh*... I hate reading all the directions...
BTW, where the are Pasco and Leroy now?
What are they on to these days?
y smiley is 24 bit.
[Image: anya2.jpg]

Genso's Junkyard:
http://rel.betterwebber.com/
Nice work Joe (and all other that has been working with the QBExpo)!

The first day featured some interesting reading and some funny articles. Cool 8)
[Image: jocke.gif]
"Some men get the world, other men get ex hookers and a trip to Arizona."
I have been out of the QB loop. Actually, I was never in it. But what's going on here? QBExpo? Man, I need to visit these forums more often.
ovaProgramming.

One night I had a dream where I was breaking balls. The next morning, BALLSBREAKER was born.

Quote: Excellent. Now you can have things without paying for them.

BALLSBREAKER 2
~-_-Status Report-_-~
Engine: 94%
Graphics: 95%
Sound: 100%
A Severe Error has crippled BB2 for the time being... I have to figure it out, but until then you won't see much of it Sad.
-----------------------------
Quote:QB's biggest preview event! Here you will find previews, screenshots and details from some of the best indie game developers QB has to offer!

Quote:The event begins July 11th and lasts the weekend.

Note: Quotes from VPlanet staff. 8)
[Image: jocke.gif]
"Some men get the world, other men get ex hookers and a trip to Arizona."
day 2 has arrived Smile
i]"I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum ... you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?"[/i] - Dirty Harry
Quote:day 2 has arrived Smile
your 1 min and 99 sec off
[Image: sig.php]
Back by popular demand!
I will byte and nibble you bit by bit until nothing remains but crumbs.
Quote:
toonski84 Wrote:day 2 has arrived Smile
your 1 min and 99 sec off

What???? He was off??? TOONSKI!!! I HATE YOU FOR THIS??? What is wrong with you??? Don't even think about taking on something as hard as this if you're not going to have the responsibility!!!!!!! I WISH YOU WERE DEAD FOR THIS!!!
lol

btw: this is my last post for awhile. i am going on vacation. so you in 2 weeks!
[Image: sig.php]
Back by popular demand!
I will byte and nibble you bit by bit until nothing remains but crumbs.