Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need an artist to draw 10 40x40 sprites of Ped Xing...
I'm not a very good pixel artist. I know there are places on the net with more of a chance of getting an artist, but I wanted to try here first.

I'm making a game and I need like 10 sprites to be drawn. I drew all the other graphics for the game, but now I need to draw the main player, Ped Xing. I can give a lot of examples as to how he should look.

The sprites need to be 40x40 (gonna be in true-color, so use any color you like). I want Ped Xing's head to touch the top pixel of the sprite, but he doesn't need to be as fat as the 40 pixels, but they are there for characters limbs in the game to look like they are throwing something).

Need 1 tile facing down (top-down tile-engine perspective), 3 tiles walking right, 3 tiles casting a spell right (like the way he does in Ped Xing's Quest), and 3 tiles underhand tossing (nothing in his hand for the sprite, but will be used to throw things).

The game is going to be a very simple platform style where you climb a tower and kill enemies/collect items. I would really appreciate the help because my brother (who usually does all my gfx) will be gone for the next 2 years because he joined the peace corps and went off to Africa (I know it sounds crazy, but it's true Big Grin ).
am: "Where should I put this thing so that it doesn't hurt anyone we know or care about?"
Max:"Out the window, Sam. There's nobody but strangers out there."
http://www.pixelation.cjb.net
Heeeeey! Ped Xing! I just got it...
I'm sad, aren't I Wink.
In a race between a rock and a pig, don't varnish your clams." -- "Dilbert"
Ped Xing's Quest was fun...So, why not help.

But, could you send us a few other graphics of your game...
just got to recreate the style of your graphics.

cheers/mariuz
'm so lazy... no really.... i am the laziest programmer ever ... ever.