Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*fwaps Comcast webspace repeatedly*
Toonski, if you remember the PM i sent you, I said that if mywebpages.comcast.net/jckut10 etc etc doesn't work, try mywpages.comcast.net/jckut10. I didn't know why, but that seemed to work rather than the other one.

So, today I went to update my site, using Comcast's UnlimitedFTP. For those of you who don't know, it is an FTP with two columns: on the left, it has a sort of Windows explorer type view of the local computer's hard drive, on the right, it has a view of my webspace and all the folders on it.

Above the left column, it says "Local Host." Above the right column, it should say "mywebpages.comcast.net server" or something like that.

Instead, it says "mywpages.comcast.net server".

What does this mean? During Comcast's recent site improvements, somebody made a typo that results in me not being able to update my site.

*fwapfwapfwapfwap*

:x
size=9]"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." -- Theodore Roosevelt[/size]
Um.. so what are we supposed to do? Listen and nod?
am an asshole. Get used to it.
(no we're supposed to: "Not really respond in here because it's a question to Toonster" <---(will never say that again))
Then..... why isn't this just a PM? ........
am an asshole. Get used to it.
Well, that's a good question... He's just trying to make the rest of us feel inferior... That's really big of you pr0gger!!! Wink
That little thing is what I call, a rant.
size=9]"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." -- Theodore Roosevelt[/size]
Look. It's:

http://mywpages.comcast.net/jckut10/

OR

mywebpages.comcast.net/jckut10/ (redirect to the first one)
Peace cannot be obtained without war. Why? If there is already peace, it is unnecessary for war. If there is no peace, there is already war."

Visit www.neobasic.net to see rubbish in all its finest.