Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new oblivion demo (flight sim)
the outside flight sim. when you're not inside a building you're in your stolen police cruser flying around the city to get places

[Image: SYNSHT15.jpg]

the ship:
[Image: SYNSHT12.jpg]

the demo of the flight sim:: obliviondemo4.zip
http://www.iravage.com/oblivion/download.php
Sumthings is wrong: Both the executables are in 320x240, so I can't see the demo Sad [UGL only works correctly with 640x480 with my graphics card].
SCUMM (the band) on Myspace!
ComputerEmuzone Games Studio
underBASIC, homegrown musicians
[img]http://www.ojodepez-fanzine.net/almacen/yoghourtslover.png[/i
:o this is amazing work! Very nice. Your demo(s) runs slow on my cpu though (233Mhz,64 MbRam).
Promise that you'll continue this project until it's finished. Will probaly be one of the coolest games in qb :king:
[Image: jocke.gif]
"Some men get the world, other men get ex hookers and a trip to Arizona."
oh damn, sorry, i reuploaded it for you with a 640x480 version
Looks great, I get 11-15fps (1Ghz, 64 Meg). Can't wait to see more.
LOOKS COOL!

I'd download it and give you some feedback but I really can't because currently I am on the school's computer, and they would deny me acess do download anything, and then I don't even have internet at my house, so I can't download it... but the pictures look cool! Keep up the good work (better than I could do)
ovaProgramming.

One night I had a dream where I was breaking balls. The next morning, BALLSBREAKER was born.

Quote: Excellent. Now you can have things without paying for them.

BALLSBREAKER 2
~-_-Status Report-_-~
Engine: 94%
Graphics: 95%
Sound: 100%
A Severe Error has crippled BB2 for the time being... I have to figure it out, but until then you won't see much of it Sad.
-----------------------------
syn9, do you get any noticeble fps difference without the uvf text? I know that uvf is quite slow. Use bitmaps instead, took only a few lines for me to do it in the quake thingie.

Also, i'd like to discuss some optimizations with you. I don't use icq, can you get on msn? My msn thingie is blitz_dotnet@hotmail.com
oship me and i will give you lots of guurrls and beeea
*speechless*
size=9]"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." -- Theodore Roosevelt[/size]
I just downloaded it and I will try it out as soon as I can (I can't do it now because I downloaded it to a disk and I have to take it home)
ovaProgramming.

One night I had a dream where I was breaking balls. The next morning, BALLSBREAKER was born.

Quote: Excellent. Now you can have things without paying for them.

BALLSBREAKER 2
~-_-Status Report-_-~
Engine: 94%
Graphics: 95%
Sound: 100%
A Severe Error has crippled BB2 for the time being... I have to figure it out, but until then you won't see much of it Sad.
-----------------------------
This is a nice program! :wink: I get a slick 10 fps at 16 bit 640X480. It has definate possibilities, keep at it.