Poll: Will this game rock?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hell yeah!!
100.00%
8 100.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Demo of my new car game! CHECK IT OUT!
This is a early release of my car game..
The trackeditor is as good as done, the only thing that i know i'm gonna do is to add some more sprites..
The engine for the game is like 20% complete, right now i'm remaking the collision detection, so the collision detection in the demo is just a thing i tried like weeks ago and in the final version it will be much better..

The final version will inlcude:

- 2 player mode
- More cars with diffrent specs
- A one player mode where you open tracks (no ai cars thought, don't know how to do it)
- Sound effects, wav and hopefully mp3 music, if that dosen't work i'll put some groove midi music in
- Slicker graphics =)

Well that's about all...

Now, i really need comments and suggestions about the game, so i can better it for YOU guys =)
Please mail me or reply!!!!!

The link is http://194.236.120.34/car.zip

The link is to my personal webserver so if it doesn't work try a little later...
Hey, that's pretty nice... I like the physics model. Very good. What gfx lib are you using?
Thx..

That's pure QB i'm not using any libary =)

Don't underestimate the power of pure qb Big Grin
Wow, I like this game alot, it is quite fun. Even thiugh it is pointless (going round and round).Still it is cool. I am sure it will get much better.
URL=http://mofu.qbasicnews.com][Image: mofuqb.gif][/URL]
im impressed, especially by the flickerless pure qb graphics. i still think you have a ways to go from being the next 'nitrofx' though. yet, it's looking good, and it's sure to get better.
i]"I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum ... you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?"[/i] - Dirty Harry
What/Who's 'nitrofx' ?
b]Hard Rock[/b]
[The Stars Dev Company] [Metal Qb flopped] [The Terror]
Stop Double Posts!
Whats better? HTML or Variables?
sheesh. That's like uber-cool. I'm a staunch supporter of pureQB... pardon my presumption that you used a lib. I just assumed it from the pretty framerates. Smile

Actually, I also suspected it because of the keyboard handler, but Multikey is pureQB so...

This'll be real nice with two player... and maybe some AI.
nice 1!!!! u need to show me how to do graphics man.

can I put it in OS1??
hard rock, i goofed. i meant nitrofire fmx, a racing game by milo sedlack. heh, i feel dumb. plus, after not playing it for a year, though the graphics are far better and faster, i think i like the physics engine of qbbastas. very "asteroids" Big Grin
i]"I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum ... you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?"[/i] - Dirty Harry
I actually got the core algo of the game(QBrpgs.com forums). Really nice game and I did thought he used a lib. The only thing I dont like is using Rotations on a small sprite in 13H. Its gonna be blocky.

BTW, NfireMX is kick Ass!!!!!

Milo is close to God.
y smiley is 24 bit.
[Image: anya2.jpg]

Genso's Junkyard:
http://rel.betterwebber.com/