Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RTS game AI !?!?!?
I can't do it. I simply can't.

I want the computer to have really good AI, like in commercial games, but I'm confuzzled :???:
size=9]"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." -- Theodore Roosevelt[/size]
commercial games cheat.
Peace cannot be obtained without war. Why? If there is already peace, it is unnecessary for war. If there is no peace, there is already war."

Visit www.neobasic.net to see rubbish in all its finest.
Quote:commercial games cheat.
Yeah ask SJzero!!!!

LOL
y smiley is 24 bit.
[Image: anya2.jpg]

Genso's Junkyard:
http://rel.betterwebber.com/
Quote:I can't do it. I simply can't.

I want the computer to have really good AI, like in commercial games, but I'm confuzzled :???:

Well AI is quite a general question. For a genereal reply I'd say look at arrakis. http://www.qbasicnews.com/files/arrakis112.exe
Ok. Thanks. :king:
size=9]"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." -- Theodore Roosevelt[/size]
tiny update: Just so everybody knows, my avatar is a screenshot from that game...
another update:

The game's name is, as of right now: Days of Conquest. I wanted to call it The Art of Conquest but that's already the name of a commercial game....