Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ANTItoonski
okay, here it goes.

:barf:
Quote:Flexibal, if you don't like the forum, then what the heck are you doing here!
mech1031: THE TITLE WAS TOONSKI. IT'S NOT YOUR NAME, OR IS IT? so nobody asked for your opinion. or lets put it in other words: mech, if your name does not appear on a post, then what the heck are you doing here!

:bounce: seph: your evilness is what makes you you.

:barf:
Quote:I think somebody is trying to troll people
na_th_an: i did not come to troll people, just like i dont goblin people or orc people or hobbit people. i came here just to say a little something to toonski. IT SHOULD HAVE ENDED RIGHT THERE, AFTER HIS POST. all of you should have never gotten your noses into it.

:barf: LooseCaboose: it's a pity how ignorant you are. and i have great respect for you, because you have always kept your nose at the right places. this thing went out of hand, while it should have just died right after it was born. so please, stick to your intellect.

:king: oracle: we have no quarrel. my problem is with the bunch of not-having-anything-to-do-with-my-post-but-wiil-still-comment-while-they-have-nothing-important-to-say people.

8)
Quote: Oh why did it have to be *my* thread

toonski: it's not your thread any longer. shush. and it's not that anyone mentioned israel. infact, it has exactly nothing to do with israel, it has to do with people beating me up for no reason EVEN AFTER i removed the f word.

8) rel: your siding with seph is what makes seph so you.

:roll: megamen: the original thread had to do with glenn somehow.

------------------

now. why did i post this? because your feasting over me down there is way too much. and to give poor toonski a rest. so please. read it. and lock it. and let us all forget about it.

[Flexibal>
wait... im confused

***THREEHUNDREDTHPOST!!!!!***
[Image: sig.php]
Back by popular demand!
I will byte and nibble you bit by bit until nothing remains but crumbs.
Hey, you forgot me - I'm replying with nothing important to say too!
I am satisfied with the response I have received...
earn.
Quote:mech1031: THE TITLE WAS TOONSKI. IT'S NOT YOUR NAME, OR IS IT? so nobody asked for your opinion. or lets put it in other words: mech, if your name does not appear on a post, then what the heck are you doing here!

ever heard of the PM function. If you just make it as a topic in the forum, your bound to get replies from everybody :wink: .
the mind is a beautiful thing, use it and make the world a more beautiful place.
Reply: I really don't give a f_ucking damn shi_t on any stuff you can babble, bug.

I will just ignore your posts.
SCUMM (the band) on Myspace!
ComputerEmuzone Games Studio
underBASIC, homegrown musicians
[img]http://www.ojodepez-fanzine.net/almacen/yoghourtslover.png[/i
Quote:mech1031: THE TITLE WAS TOONSKI. IT'S NOT YOUR NAME, OR IS IT? so nobody asked for your opinion. or lets put it in other words: mech, if your name does not appear on a post, then what the heck are you doing here!
This forum is public, had the message been intended for toonski and only toonski, a wiser approach may have been to either email him or using the private messaging capabilites of this forum to avoid having anybody else unwittingly interact with you.

Quote:na_th_an: i did not come to troll people, just like i dont goblin people or orc people or hobbit people. i came here just to say a little something to toonski. IT SHOULD HAVE ENDED RIGHT THERE, AFTER HIS POST. all of you should have never gotten your noses into it.
Unfortunately, troll you did, whether you meant to or not is really beside the point. As for ending the discussion right there, you could have requested that the forum be locked by one of the moderators, using the aforementioned email or private messaging tools. Instead you continued to post messages to the thread yourself, mostly to be abusive and hence drag the discussion on futher. Slightly counter-productive.

Quote:toonski: it's not your thread any longer. shush. and it's not that anyone mentioned israel. infact, it has exactly nothing to do with israel, it has to do with people beating me up for no reason EVEN AFTER i removed the f word.
From point one, you told Mech that it wasn't his place to post because the thread has toonski's name on it, the thread in quiestion hasn't as yet been renamed, so I would say by /your/ logic it's still toonski's thread. In fact, why were /you/ posting in toonski's thread?

As for people beating you up for no reason, I can think of a few:
Quote:hypocrites! all of you!
dont tell me, dogbert
no butthead, it's just not fun here
so childish.. all of you.
aga: shove your nose between your lower cheeks
In light of that, its a complete mystery as to why anyone in this forum would feel anything but respect for you.

Quote:LooseCaboose: it's a pity how ignorant you are. and i have great respect for you, because you have always kept your nose at the right places. this thing went out of hand, while it should have just died right after it was born. so please, stick to your intellect.
Well first of I am amazed that you were so quickly able to judge my character from reading one post, although in return I would have to say that its a pity that sarcasm seems lost on you. I know what the original post was about and how you seem to love being a smart-alec, I simply thought I would join in on the fun. I apologize most profusely for having offended you in any way, doubly so for having done it in a public thread which didn't belong to me.

HAND
;-)
esus saves.... Passes to Moses, shoots, he scores!
I missed this whole mess. Could Wildcard summarize it for me in 50 words just before he locks this thread?
If he has his internet back...

What happened? Toonski got told by flex in a public thread how phpBB sucked, and it all got out of hand...

loose: we were talking about the locking in the other thread, and the fact that there is hardly any moderation going on around here... several people requested the thread to be locked but no admin came...
Free popcorns at the counter!!!! ;*)

yum, yum!!!!
y smiley is 24 bit.
[Image: anya2.jpg]

Genso's Junkyard:
http://rel.betterwebber.com/