Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RotK Trailer
For those lord of the rings fans out there.... trailer has arrived... yes my precioussssssssss........

http://img-nex.theonering.net/movies/rotk_768.mov
size=9]"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." -- Theodore Roosevelt[/size]
respond......

*stab*
Peace cannot be obtained without war. Why? If there is already peace, it is unnecessary for war. If there is no peace, there is already war."

Visit www.neobasic.net to see rubbish in all its finest.
That link doesn't work.

EDIT: Darn, read this:
Quote:UPDATE: New Line Cinema has kindly asked us to remove the links and files with the ROTK trailer, sorry folks!
Did anybody grab a copy of it before it was taken off?

EDIT #2: Ha! I think I found it on the eDonkey2000/eMule network - same filename at least. Might be on Kazaa and others too.
Quote:respond......

*stab*
Eh?
size=9]"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." -- Theodore Roosevelt[/size]
We *need* to talk about DoC.......
Peace cannot be obtained without war. Why? If there is already peace, it is unnecessary for war. If there is no peace, there is already war."

What's DoC?
RTS Smile

december 18 - i'm counting!

[Flexibal>
yeah, december 18 is this years most important date. I hope, and think, that the last movie will be as good as the two earlier.

Wonder if Peter Jackson has considering making The Hobbit as well ? Would be cool Smile
[Image: jocke.gif]
"Some men get the world, other men get ex hookers and a trip to Arizona."
[criticism]

well. i have to admit the two movies were MOST IMPRESSIVE. really. the effects, the animation, really fascinating.

but... jackson went nuts. anything the books and the movies have in common is completely by chance.

Liv Tyler here, Liv Tyler there... my friends and i speculated that in the third movie, liv will just take the ring, ride alone into mordon, kiss sauron's ass and beat all the orceses by herself... and then she would either be the new dark lordette or she'd just destroy the ring, save her lovely lover, and everything will come along peacefully.

i even began a powerpoint comics - but ran out of ideas. and it's too big for emails or brinkster (up to 1mb).

and really, dont you think that liv gets a little too much attention? come one, in the book, arwen had like three lines!

[/criticism]

[Flexibal>