Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
qb expo 2k3...
i know that it's old now, but i'd like some answers to help un-confuse me.

how come i haven't heard about it? I mean, i learned about it long ago, but I mean, i never heard about it anywhere except on vplanet. i wondered if it was just a hoax since i heard nothing about it anywhere else and from the look of all those signs and such, (the big darkwoods sign, artwork, etc. etc.) but after looking deeper, it seems real. ( too much work just for a hoax.)

so what's with the qb expo 2k3?
Jumping Jahoolipers!
Go to VPlanet.. you can still view the Expo page right now... it's no hoax.

And the reason you only hear of it from VPlanet is because they're the ones that organize it... Smile
Hell, yeah, it's real, we rented out the radisson international hq in vegas, cost us a pretty penny, but the turnout was incrediOF COURSE ITS A HOAX!!!

Though I'm flattered by your comments on my hack photoshopping, and yes, all the infomation about upcoming games is true. Smile
i]"I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum ... you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?"[/i] - Dirty Harry
yeah, heh. wondering why i never heard it sooner. guess i gotta check out the vplanet boards once in a while.
Jumping Jahoolipers!
Crap, I didn't think you meant the physical thing... yeah, it's fake...

*sigh*, I'm always off when trying to help people... maybe I'm better off going back to being the forum dunce...
y..y.you mean it's not real... Cry

yeah, it had me going too, when i first saw it. but once i realized....well, i actually still think it is real... and now to avoid any insults and mokery:

*run's downstairs for sheild of insults and mokery*

...they all thought i was crazy, but i knew this day would come :lol: Big Grin Smile ..... :-?
the mind is a beautiful thing, use it and make the world a more beautiful place.
I thought that it looked too good to be true - since it would cost alot, etc., but since the pic looked too real, etc. I though it might be real, but I never bothered to ask.

Good hoax.
What is so terribly wrong with this world?

Where is the Love?" -Unknown
--------------------

Answer to Life: GOD and THE HOLY BIBLE.

http://www.ebible.org/
You guys crack me up... :rotfl: