Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The AAP Official Homepage is __MUCH__ FASTER now!!! ;*D !!!
Dearest ***MOST PRECIOUS*** QB45/QB71 community,

What’s up and God’s all-eternal blessing to you all!!! Wink

Everybody, the VERY next time you visit the AAP Official Homepage and/or the QuickBASIC Caliber Programming Compo (Summer & Autumn 2003), you will soon notice that there are WAY faster page loads, more appearing pictures, and **FASTER** downloads than ever in the history of my homepage!!! And on my next update, I will clearly tell that to you and to the fellow visitors!! Big Grin !

Don’t believe me? Just try downloading the current in-progress version of Frantic Journey (4-29-2003) and see what happens! Cool !!

Thank you _so_ much and do not even forget to write me about it in my guestbook (that is, if you choose to! Wink ! ).

MAKING IT MORE OF A SHEER PLEASURE THAN EVER BEFORE,

[Image: AAPMini.gif]
Adigun Azikiwe Polack
One of the Founders of “Aura Flow”
Webmaster of the AAP Official Homepage”
Official Founder of the “QuickBASIC Caliber Programming Compo”
url=http://dhost.hopto.org/aapproj/][Image: file.php?id=194][/url]
Your *official* home of the FreeBasic GFX Demo Central, now holding over 150 FB graphics demos so far!!! Big Grin !
Now this is good news. One of the biggest QB depots is now fast. Congratulations, Adigun A. Polack!
SCUMM (the band) on Myspace!
ComputerEmuzone Games Studio
underBASIC, homegrown musicians
[img]http://www.ojodepez-fanzine.net/almacen/yoghourtslover.png[/i
Very nice...steady 250 KB/sec (yes that's kilobytes Tongue)
Yep, this is a very big step for the site...

And BTW Adigun, I know you're probably sick of people talking about your typing style... but are you re-typing that sig at the end each time???
Quote:Yep, this is a very big step for the site...

And BTW Adigun, I know you're probably sick of people talking about your typing style... but are you re-typing that sig at the end each time???

I think you can make the signature when writting a message and then save the proper format of the signature (e.g. [_img] .., etc..) in a notepad file. That's what I would do or atleast I think that Mr. Polack did that. ;-)

Oh yeah, and about the style of the signature and the post, I think it looks neat and original; I like it!; keep up the great job and God bless you too!! Smile
What is so terribly wrong with this world?

Where is the Love?" -Unknown
--------------------

Answer to Life: GOD and THE HOLY BIBLE.

http://www.ebible.org/
Serge: you haven't seen the "disable bbCode in this post" check box, have you Tongue

Adigun: Unfortunately, I must still complain about your site. To view it properly, I need to download an extra graphic component that I am not going to, but without it I cannot see your links to your other pages. To put is short, you need to add text links..... PERIOD!!!. I think you'll find you get many more hits if people can see to navigate around your site easily.

Just another hint from the King of Accessibility®... oracle!!! Wink

ps: thanks for adding my link. I'll add yours to QBNZ soon.
Your site'll be much more accessible if you create the version without this blinking-scrolling stuff. It crash the browser, so nothing is visible at all! Sad
I sadly must agree. Cry . It crashed my browser
[Image: sig.php]
Back by popular demand!
I will byte and nibble you bit by bit until nothing remains but crumbs.
To both Agravein and Whitetiger0990,

I must strongly agree and go with you both on this one myself, which is *why* I’ve just now converted the regularly-animated GIF background on my “Links” section to a non-animated one by just simply changing it into a JPG-based background as a replacement. Makes quite clear sense, doesn’t it? Wink ! With that done, the latest update of the AAP Official Homepage has now been finalized at last! For more details about it, please check out my “Site History” section.

Thank you so much for your concern and comments! Big Grin

WITH CLEAR-CUT INTENSIFIED INTEGRITY AND THEN SOME,

[Image: AAPMini.gif]
Adigun Azikiwe Polack
One of the Founders of “Aura Flow”
Webmaster of the AAP Official Homepage
Official Founder of the “QuickBASIC Caliber Programming Compo”

P.S. To the QB45/QB71 community in its _very_ entirety, I am SO sure that at least some of you have taken a real good look at this **HOT** improved graphic at the top of the opening portion of my homepage. Beautiful piece of art, isn’t it now? Cool !
url=http://dhost.hopto.org/aapproj/][Image: file.php?id=194][/url]
Your *official* home of the FreeBasic GFX Demo Central, now holding over 150 FB graphics demos so far!!! Big Grin !
This what happens to me:

The site loads well(sometimes) but after about 10 minutes all the text, graphics, everything becomes spraypaint and crashes IE. ;*(
y smiley is 24 bit.
[Image: anya2.jpg]

Genso's Junkyard:
http://rel.betterwebber.com/