Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Emoticons
you ever notice when you click on an Emoticon they stop moving. why does this happen?
It doesn't.
Peace cannot be obtained without war. Why? If there is already peace, it is unnecessary for war. If there is no peace, there is already war."

Visit www.neobasic.net to see rubbish in all its finest.
You're right they do... well. does it really matter?
[Image: sig.php]
Back by popular demand!
I will byte and nibble you bit by bit until nothing remains but crumbs.
looks like a bbcode javascript bug... nothing you can really do about that *shrug*
i]"I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum ... you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?"[/i] - Dirty Harry
SPECIFICS.

SPECIFICS.

How do you expect me to know you're talking about the emoticon menu and not the emoticons in a posted message?
Peace cannot be obtained without war. Why? If there is already peace, it is unnecessary for war. If there is no peace, there is already war."

Visit www.neobasic.net to see rubbish in all its finest.
It's a phpbb thing, it can be fixed with one line of code. But no admin around here ever seems to install any mods we request...

edit: aga, he's talking about the emoticon menu. Everyone else knows what he's talking about...
even i knew what he meant and i mean come on. When do i understand anything?

:lol:
url=http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=affiliates&id=0&t=79][Image: safer.gif][/url]
It's not just when you click on them. If you wait long enough, they stop. It's because their animation loop setting isn't inifinite (can it be?)
Like I said, yes it can, but you have to alter one line in the php, but admin on this forum don't do mods...
Hehe, the lazy bums :wink:. But it doesn't happen for me, so whatever Smile.
LinkMaster Sab