Poll: After you have tried out the **NEWEST** and most special QBCPC edition of RelLib, just how _did_ you like my many new routines?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THEM!!! It truly the **ULTIMATE** QuickBASIC 4.5 game library!!! :*D !!
100.00%
4 100.00%
They’re pretty good stuff! I’ll be looking forward to trying it soon. Wink !
0%
0 0%
I’d pass up on it. Sad But hey, good try. Smile !
0%
0 0%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ANNOUNCEMENT: The **NEWEST** RelLib has just been raised!!!
Dearest **ALL** of the _wonderful_ QB45/QB71 community,

HELLO, AND I HAVE SOME MOST THRILLING AND EXCITING NEWS FOR YOU ALL, SO LISTEN UP NOW!!! Wink !

In honor of the “QuickBASIC Caliber Programming Compo (Summer & Autumn 2003)”, the **RATHER NEWEST** version of RelLib has just been released _exclusively_ by me with (get this now!!):

77 ALL-NEW ROUTINES!!!

And they include:

• • FIVE (5) *NEW* Lo-res 8-bit Graphics Modes (320x133, 320x100, 320x80, 320x67, and even 320x57!!)
    • Ellipses and Filled Ellipses (Normal and Translucent)
    • Image Saving in *MANY* different formats, including .GIF, .TIF, .TGA, .RAS, and even a .COM-based executable file, too!!! Cool !!
    • Borders (Normal and Translucent)
    • Mosaic
    • Scanlines
    • Self-working Gamepad/Joystick Routines (AND it even supports analogue gamepads, too!!!)
    • ..........and LOADS more!!!

And, ALL 77 of those routines are by yours truly, Adigun Azikiwe Polack. Wink !! Also, that is in addition to the “Mode-7” routines by Richard Eric M. Lope that were already there from just earlier during the month of September 2003, too, which is even better!! Big Grin !!

And that is *NOT* even a rumor, too. Cool !

Also you can get it *EXCLUSIVELY* at my compo pages, with which you can access them by clicking here, where I have recently added TWO (2) BRAND-NEW CATEGORIES in my compo itself, both of which pertains to (get ready!!):

MODE-7 PROGRAMMING IN QB USING RELLIB!!! Big Grin !!

Should be even more exciting now, shouldn’t it? Wink !

Well thank you all so much for your cooperation and respect, and God bless you all without end. PERIOD!!! ;*) !!

GIVING YOU SEVERAL **BIG** STEPS FORWARD TO QB PROGRAMMING 100%,

[Image: AAPMini.gif]
Adigun Azikiwe Polack
One of the Founders of “Aura Flow”
Webmaster of the AAP Official Homepage
Official Founder of the “QuickBASIC Caliber Programming Compo”
url=http://dhost.hopto.org/aapproj/][Image: file.php?id=194][/url]
Your *official* home of the FreeBasic GFX Demo Central, now holding over 150 FB graphics demos so far!!! Big Grin !
A direct link to the file would be welcome. I'm the happy owner of a 56 k modem and your site takes ages to display for me.
Well, perhaps there is actually a link in your message and who finds it wins a prize... Big Grin
Antoni
Sorry Antoni, it looks like you have to go to the compo.
Quote:Also you can get it *EXCLUSIVELY* at my compo pages, with which you can access them by clicking here
I'm also on a 56k, so I know what you mean.
hrist Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am first.(I Timothy 1:15)

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son,
that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life.(John 3:16)
To Antoni Gual and SCM:

I want to *SO GLADLY* tell you both front and center (and especially for those of you who has a 56k or slower internet connection, too!) that from here on out, you *do not* even have to go to my compo pages to get into the downloading of the newest RelLib, so do click here please and let the fun begin!! Wink ! Still, the thing has just been *exclusively* released by me, and I just want to encourage you to have it! Period, end of the conversation. Cool

I thank you for your wonderful patience and respect. I appreciate you both so much! Big Grin !

LEADING YOU TO SHEER VICTORY,

Adigun Azikiwe Polack
Your *official* home of the FreeBasic GFX Demo Central, now holding over 150 FB graphics demos so far!!! Big Grin !
Quick Questions: someone uploaded a version of RelLib to QBNZ. Who, what version is it, and do I have it already?
To Oracle:

I didn’t know that somebody had already uploaded a version of RelLib to your site, man. :o And I don’t even know *anything* at all about whether you have it already or not, or what version it is, or who uploaded it. Currently, the *absolute latest* version is RelLib Undocumented Version 5.0a, the one that is showing at my compo now. Please check out my _very_ previous post in this thread for more details on how to simply download it. That is all I can remember in answering your question, honestly. Wink

You have a **SPLENDID** Thursday evening now, Oracle. Big Grin !

ANSWERING YOU WITH WHAT I *DO* KNOW HERE,

Adigun Azikiwe Polack
Mr Adigun, It's friday afternoon here now Wink (k'now, first to see the sun of a new day an' all in NZ Wink Wink)

The latest version of RelLib at QBNZ is version 4.5, and also RelLibMode7 (is that a newer version? If it is, what version number does it have?).
From what I can tell, its nice, but not too much nicer then the one Rel released with his Mode 7 demo Wink.
LinkMaster Sab
To Oracle:

As for 4.5 being the latest version of RelLib, sorry. It is *no* longer the newest version (I would love to say that it is, though, _especially_ had I NOT even released my special compo edition at all! Wink ! ). The current newest version, really, is Undocumented Version 5.0a.

From earlier in the year, by E-mail, I already asked Richard Eric M. Lope (the creator of RelLib) if it was alright for me to release a newest version. And guess what, he was **MORE THAN QUITE HAPPY** to let me do it! And so, here it stands, my man, the current version indeed is 5.0a (Undocumented). End of story. Cool !

And, I currently live on the Eastern Standard Time zone. I’ll bet your time zone is *quite* different over there in New Zealand, Oracle. INTERESTING, really. Hey, at least we can understand each other, that is for sure. Wink !

You have a most _SPLENDID_ Friday now, and I will upload you a copy of my latest version of RelLib, too!! Big Grin !

SHARING SOMETHING WITH YOU RIGHT IN THE OPEN,

Adigun Azikiwe Polack
Thanks, Adigun!
Antoni