Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just a cool idea
ok so ill put oracle in charge of arranging this since i dont know too much about timezones but my idea is that one day at a specific time, everyone goes on the forum to shatter the current record of most people on at the same time. what do u think? :o
Me? :lol:

*Looks at current record*

Wow, how did we manage that... :o

OK then, lemme see. It's gotta be when america and england are awake. Which makes it morning my time, so it will be evening in England, mid-morning in LA and afternoon in NY. So everyone has to visit at around 7PM GMT.

On second thoughts, I don't think anyone will bother Wink
Just tell me the date
B 4 EVER
nice of you to think of us people not in the "west" of the world...

no offence to you, but normally i'd say "typical" at these moments Wink TongueTongue

7pm gmt is 11 pm here

either im sleeping, or im out, or i wont come here
i am sure theres lots of people this side of the world neway...u need us special ppl to help u out Tongue

but ur right...no1s going to bother
·~¹'°¨°'¹i|¡~æthérFòx~¡|i¹'°¨°'¹~·-
avinash.vora - http://www.avinashv.net
I agree with Aetherfox. Some people *are* busy and cant attend. But if enough people reply to this thread and agree, then I guess we might just manage to do it =).
<offtopic>
::TheBigBasicQ::
It took me a while, but it finally dawned on me where your sig is going.... :rotfl:
</offtopic>
<offtopic>
::RST::
Could you please enlighten me as well?
</offtopic>
Quote:7pm gmt is 11 pm here

Whups Tongue I'm not expert with timezones either: it's also daylight savings time just started over here Wink

Well, I could make it earlier, but then I coudn't come. So let's make it later (for me): 8AM GMT.

If you care, post what time it is in your area then.
Oracle,

Don't you want 8PM GMT not 8AM?

BTW, Mexico goes off of Daylight Savings on Sunday, Oct 26th. I assume the USA does also. Before we decide on a particular date, I think we should wait until all of us get off of Daylight Savings Time. So, who goes off later than Oct 26th?
Nope. If 7pm GMT is 11pm where aetherfox is, then 8pm GMT is past his bedtime Smile

However, 8AM is 12 midday there.

So what's the time where you are at 8am GMT?