Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
this site
so th e php that makes this site was it bought form some body or did you guys make it yoursleves? all the phpbb look alike so i was wondering
The site itself, or the forum?

The forum's code is free, from http://www.phpbb.com, but site's code is custom made, as is venosoft's code and many other websites.

Do you think PROGRAMMERS would BUY CODE? Are you insane? *insert more insults here*
am an asshole. Get used to it.
:lol:

Quote:Do you think PROGRAMMERS would BUY CODE? Are you insane? *insert more insults here*
here are 10 types of people, those that understand binary & those that dont. . .
Fakers do it all the time.

There are lots of companies trying to sell code to game programming (er, "DEVELOPMENT" companies)
Peace cannot be obtained without war. Why? If there is already peace, it is unnecessary for war. If there is no peace, there is already war."

Visit www.neobasic.net to see rubbish in all its finest.
Is there something wrong with that? It's just like using a library for QB. Sure, stuff like HAVOK costs serious dough, but when you sell thousands of copies of your hit game at $40 each, it's worth it.

So, are you a "faker" for using UGL? I don't think so. If this was 1993 and UGL was a library for C, Blitz would be selling it too. Tongue
Quote:and UGL was a library for C

it is.
earn.
I should have said designed for C. Yes, it can be used with C, but it was designed for QB.
If... IF............ I F.......
Peace cannot be obtained without war. Why? If there is already peace, it is unnecessary for war. If there is no peace, there is already war."

blanks are always attractive.