Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Qbasic or PDS 7.1 windows compiler
Do you know of any compiler that can compile Qbasic, or Quick Basic or PDS Ver 7.1 to a windows program. I have written a Check Register Program in PDS 7.1 and I want to make a windows Program. I've tried Dark Basic,
BlitzBasic and IBasic. I found Ibasic to be much more stable then the others but it uses so many constants that it is like learning a whole new language. Any Help would be appreciated. I've been screwing around with this problem for over a year! ! !

Email: starsoft@onecliq.net
f I knew how to Code I wouldn't have to make these POST's
there is none. dos is a totally different platform than windows, and everything, right down to simple things like "print" are totally different. if you're willing to pay, the three best basic compilers are powerbasic (for windows), visual-basic (not ideal for games), and purebasic (wee bit slower but very well done and still exponentially faster than qb). you're just going to have to port it.
i]"I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum ... you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?"[/i] - Dirty Harry
Ace is making a QB windows. I think he even has a beta version. He uploaded it to qb45.com, I think. (down)
Peace cannot be obtained without war. Why? If there is already peace, it is unnecessary for war. If there is no peace, there is already war."

Visit www.neobasic.net to see rubbish in all its finest.