Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
email to me and Jocke; need translators. :|
Subj: New horizons for QBasic programmers...
Date: 11/1/03 10:10:48 PM Eastern Standard Time
To: jockebeast@hotmail.com
CC: coolguymike404@hotmail.com, warlordagamemnus@aol.com
Sent from the Internet (Details)

The wonder future of QBasic’s Programmers by Eng Louis Forts, from Brasil, the #1 in mini-micro-softwares.

Software for Hand-Held and Palm-Top computers:

Code:
'  screen box
SCREEN 0, 1, 0, 0: COLOR 4, 7, 7: WIDTH 40: CLS : COLOR , , 7
COLOR 0
LOCATE 4, 4: PRINT "FortSystems Squared Screen"
COLOR 4
LOCATE 6, 4: PRINT "QBX Mini Micro Language, 2003"
LOCATE 8, 4: PRINT "Special for Palm-Top & Hand-Held"
LOCATE 9, 4: PRINT "Mini Micro Computers in Windows platform."
COLOR 8
LOCATE 12, 4: PRINT "Click "; CHR$(17); : PRINT "ÄÙ Enter button to start "
LOCATE 13, 4: PRINT "this Program... "
COLOR 1
LOCATE 17, 4: PRINT "¸ by Louis Forts, Brasil, 2003 ";
INPUT "", YH$
WIDTH 80, 25
COLOR 7, 0
CLS
END

Try it, it is so simple….
This is the new word of QBasic’s Programmers.

Tks+Rgds
Lou Bob
Peace cannot be obtained without war. Why? If there is already peace, it is unnecessary for war. If there is no peace, there is already war."

Visit www.neobasic.net to see rubbish in all its finest.
I'm confused...I've helped out that Louis guy before though.
I got an attachment but it's in Spanish!
Peace cannot be obtained without war. Why? If there is already peace, it is unnecessary for war. If there is no peace, there is already war."

C'mon, Spanish is so easy. I learned it when I was 1 year old Big Grin

Now seriously: post it here, I'll help.
SCUMM (the band) on Myspace!
ComputerEmuzone Games Studio
underBASIC, homegrown musicians
[img]http://www.ojodepez-fanzine.net/almacen/yoghourtslover.png[/i
Being the guy from Brazil, I highly doubt that the thing you read was precisely written in spanish...

v1ctor may help. Tongue
img]http://usuarios.vtr.net/~disaster/sigs/annoyizer.php[/img]
my spanish is as crappy as my german and my english isn't half as good as it should... nathan, the quest is now yours :wink:
[Image: jocke.gif]
"Some men get the world, other men get ex hookers and a trip to Arizona."
Brazil = Portuguese
size=9]"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." -- Theodore Roosevelt[/size]
Like Nathan said, post it, and we'll take a crack at translating it, even if it's in Portuguese.
Sorry for the delay. Had things to do.... Here it is:

Quote:Softwares antigos agora em nova apresentação voltam como linguagem opcional valiosa para uso de Palmtops e HandHelds (please use any Portuguese translator)

Clique no ícone para ver como é um software deste tipo
Eng Luiz Fortes, Programador Sênior
(duplo clique para rodar o software)

E aqui estão eles de volta, aqueles "programinhas" desenvolvidos com o velho "Quick Basic Extended", hoje em plataforma Windows de 32 Bits e com uma qualidade, no momento, imbatível: Portabilidade. Alem de uma série de outras vantagens. Eles são minúsculos, simples, seguem a mesma seqüência do raciocínio humano, são nascidos de encomenda para serem usados em HandHelds ou em Palmtops. Que não tem Winchester, só possuem uma memória "de tirinha", que chega a 1 Mega.

Ideais para cálculos rápidos de qualquer natureza, com economistas, financeiros, engenheiros, médicos, advogados, juristas, agrônomos, físicos, qualquer profissão.

Eles estão fazendo um sucesso incrível. Pois contam com uma historia interessante. Quem "lembrou" de voltar a utilizá-los nos micro-mini-computadores é um engenheiro Brasileiro, que por sinal nunca deixou de usá-los. Se chama Eng Luiz Roberto Fortes Furtado, um Consultor, que usa a informática como ferramenta em seus trabalhos.

O Eng Fortes é um pesquisador consciente de alternativas de racionalização e melhorias de desempenho ativada pela prática de seus 40 anos de profissão. Recentemente ele entrou num Site (um Fórum) de debates da Internet e comunicou a noticia. E seus mini micro softwares, soaram como uma "bomba": Porque não utilizar os velhos programas minúsculos em nova configuração para os micro-mini computadores avançados ? O COMPATB.EXE tem 72 Kb sem ser compactado, compactado ele baixa para 37 Kb. Como Deus é bom, graças a Deus sai na frente, diz ele. Não só questionou como também mostrou seus produtos, o que provocou uma reativação imediata deste recurso de programação, de softwares minúsculos, muito mais rápidos do que os softwares desenvolvidos em janelas, por objetos, tipo VBasic ou Delphi. Inúteis nessa área. O sucesso veio a jato...

A FortSystems tem uma lista com 30 módulos de Softwares para Engenheiros, Arquitetos, Agrônomos, Técnicos G.M. de Edificações. Cada Módulo contém 4 micro-softwares desenvolvidos desta maneira. São ideais para PalmTops e HandHelds.

A FortSystems também desenvolve programas técnicos (softwares) sob encomenda.

Contatos: (19) 3534.5058 E-mail: fortes.e@terra.com.br

Cursos: Programação de Micro-Softwares, em 32 Bits, Win, para Escolas e Associações.

Quote:Softwares old now in new presentation comes back as valuable optional language toward use of Palmtops and HandHelds (please uses any Portuguese translator)

Click in the icon to see as it is a software of this Eng type Luiz Strong, Senior Programmer (double click to twirl software)

E is they here in return, those "programinhas" developed with old "Quick beginner's all-purpose symbolic instruction code Extended", today in Windows platform of 32 Bits and with a quality, at the moment, imbatível: Portabilidade. Alem of a series of other advantages. They are very small, simple, follow the same sequence of the human reasoning, are been born of order to be used in HandHelds or Palmtops. That she does not have Winchester, they only possess a memory "of tirinha", that the 1 Mega arrives.

Ideals for fast calculations of any nature, with economists, financiers, engineers, doctors, lawyers, jurists, agronomists, physicists, any profession.

They are making an incredible success. Therefore they count on an interesting historia. Who "remembered" to come back to use them in the micron-mini-computers is a Brazilian engineer, who for signal never left to use them. If it calls Eng Strong Luiz Stolen Robert, a Consultant, who uses computer science as tool in its works.

The Eng Strong is a conscientious researcher of rationalization alternatives and improvements of performance activated per practical of its the 40 years of profession. Recently it entered in a Site (a Fórum) of debates of the InterNet and communicated the news. E its mini micron softwares, had sounded as a "bomb": Because not to use the old very small programs in new configuration for the micron-mini advanced computers? The 72 COMPATB.EXE has compact, compact Kb without to be it low for 37 Kb. As God it is good, thanks to God it leaves in the front, it says it. It not only questioned as also it showed its products, what it provoked an immediate reactivation of this resource of programming, softwares very small, much more fast of that softwares developed in windows, for objects, type VBasic or Delphi. Useless in this area. The success came the spurt...

The FortSystems has a list with 30 modules of Softwares for Engineers, Architects, Agronomists, Technician G.M. of Constructions. Each Module contains 4 in this way micron-softwares developed. They are ideal for PalmTops and HandHelds.

The FortSystems also develops programs technician (softwares) under order.

Contacts: (19) 3534,5058 email: fortes.e@terra.com.br

Courses: Programming of Micro-Softwares, in 32 Bits, Win, for Schools and Associations.

Like they suggested, I ran it through any portugese translator. Looks like spam, dude. Or some kind of hybrid qb/amateur spam.
i]"I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum ... you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?"[/i] - Dirty Harry