Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have just set up Bonus Category #1 for my current QB gala.
Dearest *all* of the QB45/QB71 community,

I am now gonna give you all **something** rather so TRULY REVOLUTIONARY, that it is just gonna blow the QB compo history books right out of the water. SERIOUSLY. Big Grin !!

Do check in right here now for the full thing, wonderful ladies and gentlemen. You are gonna have some __BIG-TIME__ fun with this coming one, believe me!! ;*) !

Thank you and do so **richly** enjoy your finely blessed evening. Wink

LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE ORIGINALITY THAN EVER BEFORE IN QB,

[Image: AAPMini.gif]
Adigun Azikiwe Polack
One of the Founders of “Aura Flow”
Webmaster of the AAP Official Homepage
Official Founder of the “QuickBASIC Caliber Programming Compo”

P.S. As for my compo rules, I am most absolutely *not* even gonna bother to change the overall nature of all of them AT ALL, though I _might_ be able to update them from time to time, and that is just it. REGARDLESS. So, like it or not, I am giving you a choice to either get used to them or don’t enter my fiery-original and *splendidly* revolutionary QB compo. Period, and it is just that plain simple. Smile !
url=http://dhost.hopto.org/aapproj/][Image: file.php?id=194][/url]
Your *official* home of the FreeBasic GFX Demo Central, now holding over 150 FB graphics demos so far!!! Big Grin !
You don't need to post links to other threads of yours on this website. Especially since it's not General-Forum specific (cool oxymoron). If we want to see it, we'll go to the Challenges Forum, or wherever that post you linked to is located.
earn.