Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
!!!Check This Out!!!!!
It came to this once before. I wish it didn't have to come to this
again. In the end though, it really hasn't changed.

Yeah I have a "Site Issue"...

This might be very very long, so bear with me. You'll learn a lot by
the end of this. A lot of you will hate me for a long time, some of
you will appreciate this. The admins however, if they follow their
prison warden attitude, will block me. I would like to make it known that this was not the intent of this post, just that it happens to be a side effect of what was undoubtedly approaching this forum, just so happened that I happened to kick it up a little (with help from Nek I guess).

Firstly, sorry to all those people who I have nothing against.

I have been coming here for god knows how long. I have known wildcard for god knows how long. I used to be an admin here. Twice. I have made more sites than all of you put together. This site had one of the best forums I had been on. People were friendly.

Some people however, screw everything up.

Recently, this place has become a jail. And I know it's not just me,
it's others who agree with this. Admins make you think why should I visit a place I voluntarily visit just to get threatened with a ban?
Why do I do it? Because I have friends here. However, most of them have MSN. Why else do I do it? Aha. Programmers. THE TRUE FUCKING ESSENCE OF THIS BOARD. They seem neglected is this whole war don't they. A lot of them need help. I try where I can.

I read some certain posts in the Challenges section. A few things to say to a few people:

AAP:
I really don't know you intentions, but as Rhia very well pointed out, you seem to make it that you are religiously unaccepting. That makes you blasphemous to my religion (if the sentence makes sense). I find that unacceptable.

Let's pretend for one little moment that you didn't mean it. Forget
the whole religion thing. Lets instead, focus on you're behaviour. Nek, in his anger, did some rash things. I don't back them...however I do agree with them. You, like god's little angel had a sudden outburst of anger. I think it was worse than Neks. By far. And with you're BBCode fetish I think you emphasised you're hypocricy even more.

Depressing thing is that the admins sided with you, against Nek. Poor guy gets banned for contradicting rash surpressions of other religions and you get off. You broke lots of the forum rules. Where were the admins then?

You people drove off Flexibal. Now Nek and Rhia. Now me...
Will others follow? I don't know...religion brings out the best and the worst in people.

It's sad really.

The site rules are another thing I've been meaning to get off my chest. Frankly, I think this forum is gone to the dogs already, no offence to the majority of it's users. The rules make it like slave driving. Frankly, I am surprised that half the people still come here. I am surprised that me, na_th_an, Nek, Rhia, Megaman/Rockuman still return. Must be a love for community spirit. Well guess what. It's f.u.c.k.i.n.g dead.

Oracle: You were an alright guy, but I don't know, it seems that you're head has expanded slightly. When I come to it before, even before you were slightly an admin suckup, but the funny thing was I figured you to be a spammer. You've thrown you're weight around once too much.

Wildcard: Ah what can I say. You did a good job. It just screwed up. Success does things...wish you made some better choices when it came towards admins. One thing though. I heard Nek and Rhia were banned for the AAP incident. Blitz flamed more times than I can remember...is nothing going to be done about that? In fact, I've flamed I think. Oracle has flamed. Everyone has flamed. Are you going to ban us all? You will administrate yourselves into non-existance.

It's a pity really.

I will not be coming back. For good probably this time.
Thanks to those that made it nice.
Screw you fukers that didn't.

AND just so I made it clear...there ARE things you can do with spammers and flamers apart from banning them...just think very hard and you will get it. Or maybe you will see it somewhere in the future.

I just hope this isn't deleted before some people read it at least.

You say you didn't expect this? From me? Believe me, it was a long
f.u.c.k.i.n.g. time coming.

Goodbye all.
aetherFox.
·~¹'°¨°'¹i|¡~æthérFòx~¡|i¹'°¨°'¹~·-
avinash.vora - http://www.avinashv.net
All the water's been pumped from this well, and then some. Please, please, lock this thread.
i]"I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum ... you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?"[/i] - Dirty Harry
If you lock this thread you'll be confirming what he means.
SCUMM (the band) on Myspace!
ComputerEmuzone Games Studio
underBASIC, homegrown musicians
[img]http://www.ojodepez-fanzine.net/almacen/yoghourtslover.png[/i
If I don't lock this thread there is going to be another "episode" like that between AAP and Nek/Rhiannon (although obviously not about religion). I'm just trying to keep the peace here. I will leave the topic and not delete it just so that aetherfox can at least get his point made out but I cannot allow this to erupt into something that will IMO quickly get very out of control.