Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wildcard
Ty for unbanning me, however...ummm....would help if you let me send you private msgs? As for my post about intolerance, there really was no reply for it, it was simply for reflection purposes. Smile
igitalblackie.com - Done! Smile Ask about our hosting Wink

-Goddess of the of the No More Religion Threads movement Smile
Can somebody fill me in? It sounds as if people are getting banned left and right. What's the big deal?
Rhiannon: I'm sorry again, I don't know why but after I unbanned you it kept you as an inactive member as well as not being able to PM, I didn't know those weren't covered when unbanning. You should be able to PM and have your avatar again. If you find any other probs let me know.

Sterling: This is not a banning thing its an unbanning issue. There isn't anyone banned at the moment, well besides the guy who defaced this place.
when was the forum defaced?

I can't remember it was quite a while ago, about 6 months/1 year. Someone used an exploit in phpBB to rearrange stuff and I couldn't salvage a lot of the stuff, I learnt a lesson (keep more regular backups).
umm yea, that sounds like a good plan. and i can send pm's again, i just tested it Wink

hehehe wc, phpBB is always full of exploits. hence why I tend to favor invision board. Smile
I'd knock on wood, but my desk is particle board.
The defacing happened around January, this year.
SCUMM (the band) on Myspace!
ComputerEmuzone Games Studio
underBASIC, homegrown musicians
[img]http://www.ojodepez-fanzine.net/almacen/yoghourtslover.png[/i
Heh I remember that... I also remembered how both wildcard and myself weren't able to recover the entire DB. Sad
I'm glad to know everyone was unbanned. Hopefully now, we can drop this issue permanantly.