Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
it's not that i once again like you
but i had this idea i thought i might suggest. although now, when this place seems to be losing it's foundations (as i predicted, oracle. they used to call me "Nostradamus Flexibal" for a reason back in yore of qb45. nowadays i'm more of a "Flexibal Montoya". i kill agamemnuses for living) it might seem a little useless.

ANYway.

i thought it would be interesting, statistically speaking, if each thread had a graph, showing the number of replies against time since posting the original topic. it would be nice to see the activity patterns of discussions. and furthermore, the number of replies each user made, also in a graphic manner.

one last thing. nathan. all of the sudden you seem as anti-terrorism as one can possibly be. i don't recall you acting so, when i posted my thoughts on palestinian/arab terror, specifically against israel. call me nuts, but i'm getting the feeling you're a quite of a hypocrite. dont bother to reply.

have a good evening.

[Flexibal>
Of course I'd reply.

All that happened before is that you misread and misunderstood me.

You just judged me without knowing me. That simple.
SCUMM (the band) on Myspace!
ComputerEmuzone Games Studio
underBASIC, homegrown musicians
[img]http://www.ojodepez-fanzine.net/almacen/yoghourtslover.png[/i
Yes, he was pro-terrorist before, in all his statements promoting the mindless heartless slaughter of innocent people. So hypocritical, very astute of you point out. :roll:
i]"I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum ... you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?"[/i] - Dirty Harry
Sure. I have the Al-Qaeda ID card in my Wallet. :roll:
SCUMM (the band) on Myspace!
ComputerEmuzone Games Studio
underBASIC, homegrown musicians
[img]http://www.ojodepez-fanzine.net/almacen/yoghourtslover.png[/i
It's quite obvious to me that virtually no one here actually knows na_th_an for who he really is.

Flexibal, about the stats thing...that's not a half bad idea. Someone should pester wildcard about it Big Grin
I'd knock on wood, but my desk is particle board.
Obviously you have no idea how much time it would take to make that mod to phpBB... :roll: It would take months, and I don't think it that important. But if you really need it, try go to the forum at phpBB.net (or .com can't remember), and ask if they have plans for a such mod.
url=http://www.copy-pasta.com]CopyPasta[/url] - FilePasta
Quote:It's quite obvious to me that virtually no one here actually knows na_th_an for who he really is.

Too true. Most people dont know most others for who they really are, until they meet in person. Thats unfortunately the problem online. =S
I dont think so. You can very well know a person through his writings Wink
You both make valid points. You can tell a lot about a person online by their writing, but not everything. Also, not everything can be told about a person face to face. A combination of the two really does help. You never do truly know anybody though...not even yourself. And if you think you do, you're only fooling yourself. Big Grin
I'd knock on wood, but my desk is particle board.
Hehe, you are right =P